The end ♡

(Revised)

I honestly don't want to end this book T-T. It's practically become a part of me. It's the child I've been working on since I was like 13, 12(?) and now i'm 15 and finishing this book, it's been an honor to serve with you guys and I hope to soon make another Gray fan-fic obviously i'll advise you guys about it for now.... Enjoy the last chapter of Gray Fullbuster (Gray X OC).

♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡

Somehow we've all managed to continue life as if nothing had ever happened. The guild was all rebuilt, Lucy wrote a whole book based off our adventures and even went on to win an award for it as 'Best New Author', and after her win we went off on the 100 year mission. 

Life was great. We completed the mission in 5 years nearly giving Guildarts, the man who couldn't even finish his mission, a heart attack. I continued to enjoy life as Gray and  got married, soon afterwards came Lucy and Natsu, Elfman and Evergreen, Gajeel and Levy, Jellal and Erza, and Laxus and Freed. (A/N: SCREW YOU GUYS I SHIP IT >-<)

Gray and I moved in near the guild and raised two 'perfect' children.

"Mika Ur Fullbuster! What have I told you about fighting with your brother, Silver." I scolded.

"He started it!" The little girl yelled. Turning to my son I gave him an almost evil smirk.

"Oh did you. Hmmmm? I thought you said she started it." I hissed.

"I-I may have s-stretched the truth." He avoided my gaze.

"I see... Either way you two will have to be punished." I placed my hands on my hips.

"P-Punished!?" They both started.

"Yup!" I nodded grabbing them and giving them noogies.

"Stop it! Mom! Please!" They cried trying to pry my hands away as I alternated between them.

"Babe, I think it's time to stop. I'm pretty sure I can see pieces of their hair falling out." Gray chuckled as he walked in to the room.

"Aweeee." I wined.

"Come on." He urged.

"Fine." I let the kids go. Immediately they run over to their dad.

"DADDY!" They cried hugging them.

"Now i'm sure you guys did something bad in order to get 'punished' so don't expect me to protect you all the time." He scolded standing up and walking over towards me.

"Ok daddy." They smiled running off to play in the back yard.

"I'm starting to believe they love to bother me considering the fact that they act like complete angels around you." I sighed leaning into his chest.

"Yet you still seem to want more of them." He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Of course one of them have to come out looking like me. So far we have to exact mini replicas of you." I laughed.

"Well, maybe we should get started on that third one tonight." He whispered huskily into my ear.

-fwooosh- I over heated. 

'I don't think i'll ever not get flustered by his suggestive actions'

"I'll take that as a yes." he laughed.

"Shut it." I blushed hard.

"Aweee. The tough little Blade is blushing." He teased pinching my cheeks.

"Hmfff." I pouted making him laugh.

"I love you." He gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you too~" I cooed wrapping my arms around his neck to bring him in for a deep passionate kiss.

"Ohhhhhh~ What are mommy and daddy doing." Mika's little voice squeaked from the door entrance, immediately Gray and I pulled away embarrassed.

"I think it's called kissing." Siver narrowed his eyes at us.

"Why don't you guys go over to Aunty Lucy and Uncle Natsu's house for tonight." Gray suggested.

"Really?!" Their eyes lit up.

"Yeah!" I nodded a slight blush spreading across my cheeks.

"Wait, why?" Silver spoke up. 

'Damn smart kid. He knows when something is up.'

"Well, u-uh..." I tried to think up an explanation.

"You guys have been wanting another sibling haven't you? So mommy and I need to make the baby but we have to be alone to do it because it's bad luck for the other kids to be around." Gray explained causing my whole face to light up with a fiery red.

"Ohhhh! Can we go now!?" They asked completely convinced.

"Y-yeah." I nodded letting my hair cover the huge blush that was spread across my face.

"Yay!" They exclaimed running off to their room to pack.

"I hate you." I muttered still blushing.

"I love you too~" He placed a kiss on my cheek as he went off to help the kids pack.

~At Lucy and Natsu's house~

☆~Lucy's P.O.V~☆

"Thanks for letting them stay here." Blade smiled her and Gray left. 

(A/N: According to something I read Natsu and Lucy were gonna have a kid named Nali which is their ship name in Japan.)

"No problem." Natsu and I nodded waving them off. Turning to the kids we watched Mika and Silver played with Natsu and I's daughter, Nali.

"Aunty Lucy. Uncle Natsu." A small voice pulled me away from my thoughts.

"Yes?" I asked Mika.

"Mommy and Daddy said they were gonna make a baby, do you know how they're made?" She asked making me freeze up.

"Uh...." I blushed.

"That's right, how are babies made?" Natsu asked with no hints of him joking clear in his voice.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN HOW ARE THEY MADE!? WE HAD A BABY ALREADY!" I yelled pointing at Nali.

"Oh that's right! So first the mommy--"

"STOP!" I yelled cutting my pink haired lover off.

"What I thought that's what she wanted to know." He turned to me.

"Natsu nO." I sighed.

>>>>>>

"So how did the baby making go?" I smugly asked Blade the next day as she picked up the kids.

"G-Great." She stuttered out making me laugh.

"You owe me big time by the way." I added.

"Huh? What? Why?" She pouted.

"Because I had to deal with almost telling your daughter about the birds and the bees." I explained.

"Oh my god, Lucy." She laughed.

♫ Blade's P.O.V♫

Yeah life is all great.

~The end~

♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡♥ ♡

I'M NOT CRYING YOU'RE CRYING. I'M REALLY GONNA MISS THIS BOOK  ToT *Insert ugly crying.

Anyways I never had anything planned for the ending so this was the best I could come up with, sorry but otherwise I think this was a decent ending.

If you're interested in more of my writing please go read my story My Prince Gray x male reader.

or

follow me on social media I follow back 

I.G:  _____Trashley_____ I mostly edit but I would really like to interact with some of you guys so feel free to message me ~♡