Phantom Strikes

Blade's bed ^  Sorry for not updating but school has got me messed up yo (edited)

Hi

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The way back to the guild from a new job wasn't as peaceful as I hoped with Gray and Natsu fighting, I decided to block them out with my music. When we got to the more crowded part of the town every one started staring at us and whispering to each other. Walking a bit faster we neared the guild which looked weird. Arriving, it seemed as if some types of metal pillars were lodged into it. Natsu immediately began getting angry, slowly I took off my earphones.

"Who would do such a thing?" Ezra growled.

"Phantom." A small voice answered

"You mean Phantom did this?" Natsu asked.

"We couldn't do anything to stop them. They got us good." Mirajane said whispering the last part.

Mirajane took us to where everyone else was. Which was the guilds basement. The master was sitting on a crate drinking beer. I sat at an empty table and began to read.

~

Walking home Lucy and I talked about how close we were to joining Phantom's guild.

"Fairy tail is kinda like our family." Lucy finished opening the door to our apartment. Entering the door we where greeted by Gray, Erza, and an angry Natsu.

"What are you doing here!" she yelled throwing her suitcase at the pinkette. Erza explained that everyone had to have sleep overs because Phantom probably knows where we live. 

"That's pretty creepy." I muttered while everyone went throught Lucy's things.

"We have a serious problem here, your boys' hygiene. I refuse to sleep in a room that reeks of sweat." Erza spoke up.

"I don't wanna take a bath right now." Natsu groaned.

"But I already got into bed." Gray added.

"C'mon boys do we have to take a bath together like we did when we where kids?" She asked.

"What kind of relationship do you guys have?!" I asked weirded out.

"They're the strongest team!" Happy praised.

"More like the strangest team!" Lucy exclaimed.

~and then~

I left everyone to their conversation and went to my own room. The walls were a nice light blue with a queen sized bed right in the middle decorated with a forrest duvet, on the wall behind the bed is a Pierce the veil collide with the sky cover drawn on the wall, on a another wall I have a bunch of band album covers pasted on the wall  and the rest is just posters and my instruments.

I changed into my pajamas, which consisted of batman boxers and a random oversized tee, and started reading a book while listening to some music.

- few minutes later-

Halfway through my book I heard the door to my room creak open.

"Hello?" I asked taking of my earphones.

"Yo, it's just me." Gray spoke up.

"Oh, hey what's up?" I asked.

"Ezra said I had to sleep with you or at least in the same room as you." He replied.

"I don't wanna sound rude or anything, but why?"

"She said since you're too far from Lucy's room and you probably wouldn't want to sleep in a crowded room. So she sent me in case something happens to you and you get attacked." He explained.