The heated underground battle

(Revised)

Writing this while listening to the Yuri on Ice program music of all the characters :3

 ♤ ♧ ♡  ♤ ♧ ♡ ♤ ♧ ♡ ♤ ♧ ♡

"Attack!" Natsu yelled.

"AYEE!" Happy exclaimed.

"Wait!!" Lucy pulled them back.

"What the hell, Lucy?!" Natsu growled.

"We don't even know who we're up against this time. We can't just barge in like that." I explained.

"But... Gray might be in there you know." Natsu sighed.

"That's precisely why we need a plan. We've got to prepare ourselves." Lucy scolded.

"Oh. Right." Natsu nodded.

"We'll sneak in from under them with Virgo's help!" Lucy held up her key.

"Ohh!" Natsu gasped.

"Alright then, Virgo! Gate of the maiden, I open thee!" Lucy summoned.

"Vir... go..." We stared at the celestial spirit on the floor tied up.

"Hey what happened are you okay!?" Lucy exclaimed.

"Who did this to you?" I frowned helping Natsu and Lucy untie her.

"Don't mind me. I had some free time so I decided to punish myself." Virgo smirked.

"what's wrong with you?" Lucy chocked out.

"Wow, you celestial spirits sure are profound." Natsu pointed out.

"Aye!" Happy agreed.

"It's been a long time Natsu-sama, Happy-sama." Virgo greeted.

"Star dress: Virgo form!" Lucy transformed.

"She transformed!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Huh, she kinda reminds me of a certain scary armored figure..." Happy added.

"This dress enables her to use parts of my powers and raise her own magic as well." Virgo explained.

"Let's go, Virgo!" Lucy prepared.

"Very well, Princess."

*Crack* 

"We've successfully made it in." Lucy called back

"Hey, move your ass aside!" Natsu yelled as I waited behind him and Happy to get out.

"Look, Natsu, You can see Lucy's underwear from here." Happy snickered.

"GRAYY! I KNOW YOU'RE HERE! COME OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!!" Natsu yelled, his voice resonating through the building.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!!!!! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND, WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SNEAKING IN,  S-N-E-A-K-I-N-G!!" Lucy yelled.

"It's time for punishment, isn't it, Princess?" Virgo boldly asked.

"Please try this out on me then." Virgo pointed to a weird wooden thing.

"SHUSH!" Lucy yelled at the spirit.

"He's here. I can smell him." Natsu spoke up.

"Gray's here?" We asked simultaneously.

"Hey, what are you doing in our base? This fun for you? Is that even fun." An unfamiliar voice asked.

"An enemy?!" We gasped turning our head to the voice.

"That doll..." Lucy frowned staring at the object in the persons hands.

"IT'S NORO-SAN!" Happy cried.