The Law of Retrogression

(revised)

Should I start putting pictures along with the chapters?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"You're a thief, but you can use magic?!" Natsu yelled kicking off his sandals while I did the same with my shoes.

"I told you, i'm not a thief." The guy grunted. Natsu and I frowned getting ready to attack.

"Well, whatever. I need to take you out." He ran to us swinging his fist once he reached us.

"Ahahhh!" Natsu and I yelled as we got out of the way.

'Damn it! I even move like a little kid!' I frowned rolling the sleeves of my sweater so I could fight better. 

"Death pistols!" I yelled while Natsu tried doing a fire dragon roar. Instead my pistols didn't appear and Natsu's fire dragon roar couldn't have even lit up a bonfire.

"Ehhhhh?!" We yelled jumping out of the way of one of the guy's punches.

"What is this?! I could use more magic than this when I was a kid!" Natsu exclaimed.

"Me too!" I nodded.

"Outward appearance is only a bonus effect. My retrogression magic decreases human abilities." The guy chuckled.

"Retrogression magic?!" I exclaimed.

"That's right!" The guy punched at us again making us jump out of the way.

"That's fighting dirty!" Natsu yelled trying to punch him.

"Natsu!" I exclaimed as the pinkette was punched away, but that only distracted me making me get punched to the same wall he rolling towards.

"AHHAHAHAHHAAA!" We yelled until we finally crashed.

"OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!" We yelled holding getting up while holding the cheek that the guy punched.

"THAT HURT!" I exclaimed.

"WHAT KIND OF PUNCH ARE YOU PACKING!" Natsu cried.

"Your defenses are also lowered." The guy shrugged.

"You got us, dammit!" I grumbled. Suddenly the guy started running towards us again.

"Hey...." I elbowed Natsu pointing towards the sky.

"Huh?" He looked up.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!" We exclaimed still holding our punched cheek.

"What...?" The guy stopped and looked up.

"Let's go." I whispered to Natsu running away from the guy.

"HAHAHAHA!" Natsu laughed.

"BRATS HAVE THEIR OWN MAGIC!" I yelled high-fiving Nastu.

"YEAH! THIS BRINGS BACK MEMORIES GUILDARTS FELL FOR IT EVERY TIME!" Natsu nodded laughing. Our laughter seized when we slipped.

"Hey!" We yelled as we slid away from each other. Once I stopped sliding I got up and started running again.

'How did we get separated so easily!' I grumbled running while making sure that my sweater covered vital parts.

"AND HOW COME I'M STILL SMALL!" I yelled running.

"Hey, Natsu! Blade! Where'd  yo--" The voice stopped when I bumped into it.

"Ow! S-Sorry!" I groaned holding my head.

"BLADE?!" Gray exclaimed picking me up by my sides.

"Hey!" I yelled with a blush, pulling my sweater down.

"What happened to you?" He asked wide-eyed.

"Some guy turned Natsu and I into little kids and tried attacking us. He only managed to punch us once but it still hurt!" I exclaimed grabbing my cheek.

"Why didn't you fight back?" He frowned putting me down.

"Don't you think we tried? He also somehow decreased our defense abilities and magic power!" I flailed my arms.

"Oh..." Gray nodded placing his hand on my cheek cooling it down, numbing the pain.

"Thanks." I blushed looking away.

"Awww!~" Gray smiled picking me up again carrying me like a little kid.

"HEY! Put me down!" I blushed.

"Nope." Gray replied walking on.

"By the way, what happened to the others?" I asked.

"We can't find Natsu. And I got separated from the others." He replied.

"Hey, you!" Gray suddenly yelled.

"No! Wait." I stopped him looking at the figure walking a few yards away from us.

"That's him!" I whispered pointing at the guy.

"Huh?" Gray asked.

"He's the one that attacked me and Natsu." I replied.

"This is annoying. Having to deal with them like this." The guy grumbled.

"What the hell is with your mouth?" Gray gasped.

"He didn't have that a while ago." I frowned clinging on to Gray.

"The better to eat you with!" The guy laughed. Within seconds Gray was as small as I was just a bit taller.

"What the hell is this?" Gray panicked.

"I'm... a kid?" He trembled.

"Gray! We have to go!" I yelled noticing the guy was climbing towards us.

"Deliora..." He gasped.

"Gray!" I shook him. But we were too late the guy jumped up and prepared to punch us.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Gray cried.

"It happens sometimes. When I turn people into kids, sometimes they get flashbacks. Poor guy... Not that I give a rat's ass!" The man laughed.

"DEMON! DELIORA! H-HELP!" Gray cried.

"Gray!" I yelled grabbing his hand to pull him away.

"You're not going anywhere." The guy picked us up.

"I'll tell you two just one thing before I kill you. There's a world out there you must never set foot in. It's past the gates of Hell. But you low-lifes are standing at the entrance right now. Although I don't know why I bother saying that to a couple of brats!" The guy laughed crushing my face more, I could only assume he was doing the same thing to Gray.

"Gray..." I choked out peering over the hand of the guy.

"TEAR!" Gray suddenly yelled freezing a part of the guy's hand making him drop us.

"Cold!" He yelled.

"Too many things here bring back memories." Gray started.

"Pathetic... To let something like this make me forget myself... But i'm okay now." He finished whipping away his tears.

"Did you do this to the village?" Gray asked standing with his chin up to show authority.

"What if I said, that's right!" The guy smirked.

"You used creepy ice magic like that... I'll show you what real Ice Magic is!" Gray frowned pushing me behind him protecting me.

"Oh? Heh." The guy laughed. I looked at Gray admiration coursing through me.

'He's come so far...'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In these episodes Natsu and Gray are little cinnamon rolls too pure for this world. Eps. 54-57 just incase you wanted to see mini Gray, Natsu and the others.