Lumen Histoire!

(Revised)

Just a few more chapters.

 ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊ ♦◊

"That's Igneel?" Lucy asked softly.

"Dad..." Natsu whispered.

"My heartbeat... It's back to normal." Gajeel sighed.

"Are you okay, Gajeel?" Levy turned to the male next to her.

"What the hell is going on here? Hey, Salamander! Is that Igneel? What did he mean, he was inside your body?!" Gajeel exclaimed.

"Don't ask me. All this time... Ive been looking for him all this time." Natsu sobbed whipping away his tears.

"Natsu..." Lucy whispered. Natsu turned to us and stomped the ground creating flames around his feet.

"What the hell... Igneel?!" Natsu yelled taking off. We stared as Natsu flew up to Igneel and crawled on his back. We saw that Natsu began questioning the dragon, but he denied and grabbed Natsu in his hand sending a powerful roar of fire towards Acnologia.

"It's hot!" Levy commented as we tried to shield ourselves against the heat. The fire slammed Acnologia into the ground and we waited for the dust to clear. We heard the oh so familiar roar of Acnologia and almost did a double take.

"It had no effect whatsoever?!" Lucy frowned.

"Are you serious?" Gajeel sighed.

"Even though he was engulfed by those flames?" Levy gasped.

"If he didn't suffer so much as a scratch from an attack like that..." I frowned trading off.

"I can't believe what's going on." Gajeel sighed.

"Natsu..." Lucy whispered.

"Where'd the Salamander go?" Gajeel asked annoyed.

"I don't know... but knowing Natsu, i'm sure he's okay." Lucy nodded.

"He'll be fine." She whispered with a smile.

"You're probably right." Gajeel grumbled.

"But Salamander aside, we've gotta do something about him right now." Gajeel motioned to Laxus. We paused when we heard a loud crash and suddenly the dragons were out of sight.

"Igneel and Acnologia... Are gone?" I frowned. Gajeel stayed quiet and looked down.

"What's wrong, Gajeel?" Levy asked.

"I hear something below." He replied.

"Underground?" Levy questioned.

"Yeah. Both of them are underground. They're fighting down there." Gajeel nodded. We turned to Laxus who was still passed out and let out a small sigh.

"He needs medical attention and fast..." Levy motioned.

"Take them to Porlyusica-san with the medical ingredients. I think she can help them. Gajeel! Please take Laxus. We have to escape this building." Lucy pleaded.

"Don't be an idiot. There are dragons out there, and i'm a dragon slayer. I can't leave now!" Gajeel frowned.

"That could be... but maybe we'll just have to leave Acnologia to Natsu and the others." Lucy mumbled.

"It's okay! You stay here, Gajeel. I'll carry Laxus." Levy reassured placing her hands on her hip confidently.

"But are you gonna be okay?" Lucy frowned.