Past

Oof this was completely changed too damn (edited)

→←→←→←→←→←→←→←→←

♬Blade's P.O.V♬

I'm falling, but not fast as if I was falling off a building it was kind of like when I'm in water sinking slowly, but I can breathe. I looked around and I saw myself falling through pure white. Soon I found myself standing in a field of flowers wearing all white and and not wearing any shoes or socks. I looked around and saw a small cliff surrounded by Cherry Blossom trees.

"Hello?" I asked. The man and the woman slowly turned to look at me as if they weren't expecting anyone. They both looked at me slowly examining me when suddenly out of nowhere the woman started crying and ran up to me engulfing me in a hug while the man followed and also hugged me.

"We've missed you so much." The woman cried into my hair.

"Wait? Who are you two?" I asked pushing them off me.

"We're your parents." The man replied.

"You're my parents..." I whispered in shock. 

 "Here sit down. Let us explain." My mom motioned to a rock which I gladly sat on. The woman vaguely explained everything to me. Apparently both of them are dead but I have two living relatives, brothers one died but was brought back to life the other one is still alive apparently one was very near me but the other one wasn't at least not yet apparently.

"Why are you being so vague?" I frowned.

"It's just that your eldest brother doesn't think you should know much yet, but he'll tell you in good time he's only allowing us to give you this much plus awaken new special abilities." My father explained.

"But-"

"No buts it's time for you to wake up. We're so glad we got to see you." My mother and father smiled hugging me.

"Wait will I ever see you guys again?" I asked as everything started to fade away.

"Sadly no, but we're happy we at least got to see you one last time..." With that they disappeared.

When I woke up I was in a dark, cold, and lonely room still tied up with magic restricting ropes.

"Damn it." I gasped trying to reach the hidden knife in my boot. 

'Everything hurts.' I breathed out finally reaching my knife, quickly I cut the ropes and let out a deep breath.

"Crap!" I muttered getting up slowly. Making my way to the door I found it unlocked.

'Well that's stupid.' I wobble through the door, slowly I explored the building that would occasionally shake. Probably the others fighting I made my way down the hall and finally found another door.

"Yesssss." I opened it only to find stairs.

"God is that you? It's me Blade." I cried slowly crawling up the stairs. I crawled for what felt like forever until I reached another door.

"Finally." I opened the door to find the roof where Gray was finishing a fight with the woman who captured Lucy and I. 

"Gray!" I called out stumbling towards him, feeling the pain of my injuries I started tumbling down.

"Blade!" He caught me before I fell.

"Owww." I cringed as he touched one of my many injuries.

"Crap, sorry!" He exclaimed.

"It's alright." I stood myself up with his help.

"You shouldn't be standing with your injuries." He frowned.

"It's alright, i'll survive-" Gray cut me off by carrying me bridal style.

"H-hey!" I exclaimed struggling only to be held back by the pain from my injuries.

"Let's get back to the guild." He started walking away from the woman he just defeated.

"I can walk!" I blushed.

"No you cant your injuries are way too serious." He stated walking on ahead, eventually we ran into Elfman and Mirajane who was heading to the main room where they believed Aria, one of the element 4, was. Entering the room we found Erza propped up against a wall injured.

"Erza?!" We exclaimed.

"What are you doing here?" Gray asked.

"I didn't want you to see me in such a pitiful state." She smiled weakly.

"Don't tell me you actually fought somebody in this state?" Elfman frowned.

"So you're the one who defeated Aria?" Mirajane added. Suddenly a powerful aura enveloped us all.

"Ughhh! I feel a chill unbefitting of a man!!" Elfman yelled.

"What is this...?" I frowned.

"My,  my what a wonderful show you all put on." Jose, Phantom's guild master, clapped.

"Here take her." Gray left me to lean on Mirajane and got into a fighting stance.

"I never expected you to provide me with quite this much entertainment. Well then I suppose I've had my fill" He laughed.

"GET AWAY!" Erza yelled, but it was too late he attacked. In an instant Gray and Elfman were down.

"GRAY! ELFMAN!" Mirajane and I yelled. The attack was so strong it even knocked Mira and I away.

"Eughh..." My body was put under more pain closing my eyes I listened to my surroundings, Erza seemed to be fighting against Jose but soon it went quiet and a warm magical aura surrounded us. Opening my eyes I examined my surroundings.

"Master?!" Gray exclaimed.

"Why are you here?!" Elfman exclaimed.

"You must leave." Master ordered.

"We must do as he says." Erza ordered. The others got up and 

"Lets go." Gray picked me up again.

"Thanks." I nodded.

"Now that you're here before me, I have no interest in these weaklings, but I shall make sure to slaughter them all afterwards." Jose smirked.

"If we stay here, we will just be a burden to the master. We should just leave everything to him." Erza urged as we began to run. Arriving to the ground at the guild a bright light started emitting from where the master was fighting.

"What's that?" We turned.

"It's Fairy Law!" Erza smiled.

"Fairy Law?" Gray asked.

"It's a super-magic that can be counted as one of the legendary spells. It only attacks things that the caster recognizes as an enemy." Erza explained soon the light died out.

"WE WON!" Everyone cheered.

"WE WON AGAINST PHANTOM!" Smiling we saw Lucy arrive being dropped of by Happy.

"Lucy!"  I exclaimed escaping Gray's arms and stumbling towards her. Happily she accepted my hug.

"Ahhh I'm glad you're okay." She smiled.

"Where's Natsu?" Erza asked.

"He said he had some important business to do." Happy explained.

"Business?" Gray frowned.

"What's that?" Elfman added.

"Nothing important!" Happy smiled as the Master returned. Turning to the guild we saw how destroyed it was.

"Wow... It's pretty trashed." Master pointed out. Guiltily Lucy and I appoligized but the Master dismissed us because we're part of Fairy Tail. Soon afterwards everything started going back to normal somewhat...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was pretty long