Begin the Games!

Her outfit looks a bit like Mishakuji Yukari's or guy above^ (edited)

Eating hot cheetos while writing this cuz I can... Sort of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's some cheering." Erza mumbled while I examined my outfit. It was a purple coat with the fairy tail logo in the back, a black tank top with a purple one under, accompanied by black skinny jeans some purple boots that went halfway up my calf and a white bandana wrapped around my wrist decorated with the Fairy Tail guild symbol. (A/N it's kinda like Yato's scarf. He's from Noragami to those who don't know.)

"I didn't realize there be so many people." Lucy added.

"Both Fiore wizards and a ton of regular spectators, it seems." Gray pointed out.

"Y'know, I don't really like this outfit." Natsu grumbled.

"It's too late to whine about it now! Master told us to wear matching team colors, right?" Lucy scolded.

"I like mine. It's cute." Erza posed.

"Yep. Me too." Gray smiled.

"Say that after you put your clothes on!" I sighed.

"I don't believe this, but i'm supposed to put this on...?" Elfman sulked holding the small dress that was meant for Wendy.

"HAHAHAHAH! That's great!" Natsu laughed.

"You won't fit into Wendy's outfit, huh?" Lucy asked with a nervous smiled.

"The problem is your body's gotten too big." Gray sighed.

"I was jazzed to participate in this, but is Wendy okay?" Elfman asked changing the once happy mood. We looked down not knowing what to say. Earlier Lissana and Happy found her and Carla passed out near the palace garden with magic deficiency disease. Thankfully though she will recover once she gets enough rest.

.

.

.

Once Elfman got his new uniform we waited in one of the halls near the entrance the stage for someone to call our guild name.

"Is the villain who harmed Wendy someone connected to this tournament?" Natsu asked his voice barley above a whisper.

"It's possible." Lucy nodded.

"Someone trying to weaken us? Or.." Gray mumbled.

"It doesn't matter." I replied.

"All we can do now is this! We gotta do our best, for Wendy's sake too!" Elfman nodded.

"Alright, let's go!" Natsu ordered after a while of silence. He started by walking forward first the rest of us followed right besides him.

"Okay, The players are about to take the field! Starting with the eight ranked team! Can they recapture their past glory?! The group whose name clashes with their rowdiness! Fairy Tail!" The announcer yelled. Natsu raised a fist as the symbol of our soon to be victory but in exchange all we got was...

"BOOO!"

"WHAT?!" Natsu yelled. There goes our confidence.

"Booing, are they?!" Gray growled.

"What the hell is this?!" Lucy cried out.

"Fairy Tail has come in last place every year, but they survived the elimination round, though even in that, they were in eighth place. Will the Tenrou bunch that created a sensation with their homecoming now become Fiore's number one?" The announcer asked rhetorically.