Natsu vs. Gray

(Revised) Oof look at my (our) man looking like a full course meal.

Fairy Tail will always be my favorite anime.

❅♫ ❅ ♫ ❅ ♫ ❅ ♫ ❅ ♫ ❅♫ ❅♫

☛ 3rd person P.O.V ☚

"Brandish was headed in this direction, as I recall." The man named Invel smiled as he walked away from the scene. His stroll began peacefully until he felt a strong aura. With a horrified look on he turned to find the male who was supposed to be dead and gone, alive.

"This is... unprecedented! I cannot believe you can still breathe! But one thing is crystal clear, you will not be able to fight at full strength with such grievous wound-" Invel was cut off by Gray's fist flying into his face.

"GAH!" He gasped as he fell.

'This man! This man is...! He seems intent on forcing me to unleash "that".' Invel thought to himself as Gray didn't give him a chance to even counter. Giving in Invel had no choice.

'ICE RENDING DIVINE RAIMENT' Invel summoned his armor.

"This is ice from the depths of the underworld itself... All thing unlucky enough to graze it shall freeze. EVEN THE LIKES OF YOU... AND YOUR BODY'S IMMUNITY TO ICE... IT MATTERS NOT! THIS UNHOLY ARMOR FREEZES ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING WITHOUT FAIL!" Invel explained as Gray punched him. Holding his hand out he blocked the punch causing Gray's arm to begin to freeze just as he had said.

"BE FROZEN IN TIME AND SHATTER TO PIECES!" Invel yelled but Gray broke through the armor revealing most of Invel's side.

"Wha... This cannot be!" Invel gasped.

'He's integrating the very ice of the Hyouzetsu Kamui... And molding it!?' Invel thought to himself.

"YOU STOLE AWAY BLADE'S FUTURE! RIGHT FROM UNDER HER!" Gray yelled continuously throwing punches at the male in front of him.

"THERE'S NO REDEMPTION FOR THE LIKES OF..." Invel was immediately cut off by one of Gray's punches.

"I'M GONNA BREAK YOUR BODY INTO A MILLION PIECES, YOU SON OF A BITCH! ICE DEVIL'S ZERO DESTRUCTION FIST!" Gray attacked.

"Blrgh!" A defeated Invel coughed out as he fell.

"Haah... Haah... Haah..." Gray breathed out.

"I can stand here... and pound away at you all day and night... It won't bring Blade back. She's never coming back." He breathed. This time he felt like she was gone for sure, of course she had 'died' plenty of times before but this time it really seemed like the end.

"The same can be said.. for your father... mother... and master... as well." Invel coughed out.

"How the hell do you know about them." Gray growled.

"It is all predetermined by fate. As long as E.N.D remains undefeated, you are doomed to suffer through neverending misfortune and heartache." He continued.

"You don't need to tell me twice. I'm going to be the one to defeat E.N.D" Gray retorted.

"It would be more accurate to say you are the only one who can defeat end. However, you still are blissfuly unaware of it's true identity. The strongest and the mightiest of all the demons from the book of Zeref, and your trudgen's mortal enemy, is none other than a man you know all too well... Etherious Natsu Dragneel." Invel smirked. 

Gray stared at him various emotions running through him. With a low growl Gray decided to just leave him there and go looking for Natsu.

                                                                                            ...

"Zeref... Where is Zeref... There he is." A voice growled.

"Natsu..." The Icy wizard glared.

"Gray..." Natsu countered.

"Move." He growled.

"So you were E.N.D the whole time?" Gray asked blandly.

"GET OUT OF MY WAY!" The pinkette yelled.

"ANSWER ME, NATSU!" Gray countered.

"I will... defeat Zeref... For that purpose... Zeref... I will..." Natsu spoke.

"Looks like my voice can't even reach you anymore." Gray sighed.

"Don't stand... in my way... I will... defeat... ZEREF!" Natsu growled.

"Who would've guessed... My greatest foe was so close to me this whole time masquerading... as my greatest rival." Gray shook his head.

"I said... move." Natsu commanded.

"My parents... Ur... All because of Zeref's demons, they... and now Blade... You're part of the group that...!" Gray started.

"I'm not asking again." Natsu growled.

"Don't worry, Natsu. YOU WONT HAVE TO! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU, AND STOP YOU DEAD IN YOUR TRACKS!" Gray yelled.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY, GRAY!" Natsu lunged in to attack. Immediately Gray countered and began to fight as well. 

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME ANYMORE! NO ONE CAN! I WILL NOT... CANNOT BE STOPPED!" Natsu yelled.

"I'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THAT... BECAUSE I PLAN ON SHUTTING THAT MOUTH OF YOURS... PERMANENTLY!!" Gray attacked releasing any pent up fury.

❅♫ ❅ ♫ ❅ ♫ ❅ ♫ ❅ ♫ ❅♫ ❅♫

Kinda short compared to other things but here you go!