Gray vs. Doriate

(revised)

Gray looks so adorable!!

❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆ ❅ ❄ ❆

"What are you talking about? Do you understand the situation you've been placed in? The law of retrogression ain't magic that grants youth. Strength, speed, endurance, magic power. It reduces all that. In other words the two of you are like hunted rabbits. So just give up" The guy suddenly spoke up. Gray pulled me back a bit and somehow added a layer of his own ice to the already existing one below.

"what's this?" The guy asked.

"You stepped back before, right?" Gray raised an eyebrow.

"So I created a scaffolding for you but you don't need it anymore." Gray smirked cracking the ice underneath the guy making him fall.

"When did you...?"

"It's not like all my abilities decreased. My operations room up here is sharper than ever. By definition, Mold Magic turns what the mind imagines into a weapon. Thanks to that it seems like my old state of mind is coming back, and I'm grateful for it." Gray laughed pointing at his head.

"That's a load of crap!" The guy chuckled starting to climb up again.

"Let's go..." Gray whispered dragging me away to hide. Before we left I grabbed his coat and draped it around my shoulders.

"You're telling me your imagination just materialized that magic just now?!" The guy yelled climbing up.

"Shhh!" Gray whispered as we hid under the surface of ice Gray created.

"Where are you brats hiding?" The guy grumbled.

"You fell for it again! I created that surface layer!" Gray beamed as we looked up at the guy.

"Huh..." The guy frowned as Gray melted the ice making him land on the frozen pointy bushes.

"OW!" He yelled jumping up.

"Son of a..."

"Ice make! Hammer!" Gray yelled.

"IT'S LITTLE!" We gasped.

"Like that'll do anything." The guy chuckled.

"Oh, well. I'll turn that tiny tool into something else!" Gray shrugged.

"Ice Make!"

"No matter what you come up with, with your power right now, it won't even tickle."

"Shaved Ice!" Gray yelled making the ice fall on the guy's head.

"That's cold!" He shivered.

"That shaved ice looks pretty unappetizing!" I laughed as Gray and I high five.

"But any ice wizard worth his salt wouldn't get shivers from a little ice like that. The jig's up. You're not the one who froze this village. You're not powerful enough to do it. In fact, you only fight after weakening your opponents. You're nothing but a punk!" Gray laughed. At this point the guy was red with anger. Suddenly everything changed.

"My body is back to normal." Gray pointed out.

"Mine too." I sighed in relief turning to Gray.

"Uh." Gray stared at me looking red.

"What?" I frowned.

"Erm..." He pointed at my lower half before turning away.

"Huh?" I looked down to see that my *cough* Lady parts *cough* We nearly exposed.