Blade vs. Keyes

(Edited)

No comment...

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ 

"Demon Slayer magic?" I asked as the guy in front of me who explained everything.

"That's right, the power to slay a demon. The Underworld king accepted his power and appointed him to the Nine Demon Gates." The guy continued sending an attack which I easily dodged.

"Why would you have a wizard who can slay demons in a guild made up of demons?" I frowned.

"Perhaps it was the Underworld King's whim. Or perhaps he was meant to be a deterrent against us. In any case, the Underworld king accepted that man." The guy in front of me replied sending out a gust of the purple gas from his staff. It felt like I was being violently pushed back by air but that wasn't it.

"Tell me one thing, what do you fear most? Losing the one you love? Being abandoned by the ones you love? Or being hated by the one you love?" The guy inquired. I tensed a little at those questions.

"Why do you need to know? All of those questions are irrelevant." I stated fixing my posture.

"I see. I am more curious than ever." The guy mused. He sent out another wind-like attack chuckling as I tried to stay in place.

"What's wrong? Are you all out of Bravado? I can see it... A future in which the boy makes the same choice as his mentor. " He laughed. Then he stopped.

"The false tale has ended. The truthful tale is about to begin." He declared.

"False tale? Gray's father? But that's..." I tried to connect all the clues.

"My prediction became human deed." He laughed.

"What are you?" I gasped.

"Necromancer. I have a curse power to manipulate corpses." He explained lifting his staff sending out more of the purple gas.

'Can you hear me, miss? Are you uh... Gray's woman?' A voice in my head asked making me turn red.

'Y-Yes... Uhm. Are you his father?' I replied.

'It doesn't matter. There's no time i'll just tell you one thing. Beat Keyes, the skull face in front of you. He's not as strong as the other Nine Demon Gates. He's a Necromancer. He's controlling the Chairman's corpse to make him activate 3,000 Face devices.' He continued.

'3,000 Face devices...' I thought to myself.

'If you defeat him the chairman won't be able to move, and Face can be stopped.'

'But then you'll also...' I tried to reason.

'What? You knew? Even so, do it. For Gray's sake, as well.' He finished. I never thought i'd ever be face with a decision such as this one, but I have to.

'Alright. I'll do it. I'll complete your dying wish. Even if it was brief it was a pleasure meeting you, Gray's father.' I replied.

'Thank you. Thank you very much.' Then our communication was cut off at that exact time the guy, Keyes attacked and to finish he sent a giant ball in my direction which I dodged.

'Can I really do this?' I questioned myself dodging more attacks.

"I knew that Silver was trying to rebel against us. He became strong and acquired Ice Devil Slayer Magic. He intended to take revenge on us. But that was fine. I recognized that his fury and desire for vengeance were the driving force that kept him alive all these years. He's a fascinating, delightful puppet." Keyes mused.

"How dare you!" I exclaimed in anger.

"Father and son... The living and the dead kill each other. This is my tale. A tale for the sake of creating even better corpses!" He smiled.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK HUMAN BEINGS ARE?!" I yelled.

"Tools for my experiments. Convenient tools." He smiled wider.

"Humans won't do as you please!" I summoned my large shuriken and threw it at him only for it to be blocked.

"They will do exactly as I please. I'm going to kill you next, and use your corpse to murder your comrades." He laughed.

"I will never allow that!" I yelled. I let out a small gasp as the purple gas he was controlling turned to solid and wrapped around me.

"You won't let it? Then try to destroy me. The moment he loses his master, Silver will be destroyed, too." He smirked the purple stuff  gouging my eyes out making me scream.

"What a pleasant scream. What are you going to do now?" He laughed crushing me more.

"BLADE!" I heard Lucy call out only to be cut off by a yelp.

"Bastard! What are you doing to Lucy?!" I struggled in his grip.

"AHHHH! HEY!" Lucy cried.

"Lucy! Blade!" Natsu yelled.

"What's wrong? You should erase the ghost of the boy's father with your own hand. Try to cut the bond between father and son." He mused crushing me more. I stayed silent and cried due to the absence of my sight.

"I can't!" I cried.

"Heh. Humans are so foolish. I know humans." He laughed wrapping more of the stuff around me.

"BLADE!" Natsu yelled.

"You're all ugly lumps of ego." He said crushing me until I couldn't breathe.

✮Lucy's P.O.V ✮

*Bam* I heard Blade's body drop. Blood was dripping from where her eyes were and a line of blood dripped from her mouth. 

"That's one." The guy she was fighting lifted his arms in a cheering manner.

"It can't be." Gajeel gasped.

"Blade!" I cried.

"Hahahaha! The tale of another human is done. But that's no more than just one part of my own tale." The guy laughed.

₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪ ₪  

Is it just me or is it kind of short? If you guys were wondering it's episode 78 plenty of feels might I add.