The Place you Came to!

(edited)

Last one and then like two or three fillers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yay! Kitty-cat!" Milliana squealed crushing Happy in a hug.

"N-nee-san..." Kagura blushed trying to get away from Erza's hug.

"C'mon! Say it like you mean it! Nee-san! You're a cutie!" Erza laughed.

"Nee-san!" Kagura yelled blushing making me laugh a bit.

"Milliana what is that huge slab of meat you're cooking?"I raised an eyebrow.

"Sauteed deep-sea fish." She replied with a smile.

"Deep-sea fish?" Erza and I mumbled.

"Recently, they've been washing ashore for some reason. We tried adding them to the menu, and it went over well." Kagura looked away.

"I'd like to try that myself." Erza volunteered.

"More importantly, are they okay over there?" Milliana looked over to the guys or well crossdressers technically.

"I think i'll go help." I sighed taking some of the foods and drinks.

"Here you go..." I smiled nervously at a couple who's drinks were slammed and spilled by the guys,

"This isn't what I ordered!" A guy yelled at Gray.

"I can't take it anymore!" Gray yelled ripping up the dress making all the customers run away.

"Way to go idiot!" I smacked his head with one of the serving plates.

"Sorry..." I handed the plate to Milliana as we left.

...

"WILD FOUR!" The guy yelled scaring Kemokemo.

"You say 'four', but there's only one of you." Happy pointed out.

"The new and improved quatre puppy has gone back to quatre cerberus! It just has a ring to it." The guy frowned.

"That's not an answer." Happy snickered. Just as Natsu and that drunk guy from the cerberus guild thing were about to fight Kemokemo burned them making us have to leave again.

...

"You really are unusual." I mumbled petting Kemokemo.

"Everywhere we go, nobody's seen or heard of you before." Natsu added.

"Guh.." Kemokemo smiled.

"Well, we're family so i'm not gonna give up!" Natsu smiled.

"Me too!" Happy raised an arm.

"Are  you guys even interested in being exchange students?" I laughed.

"If they were, we wouldn't be shuffled from place to place like this." Gray frowned.

"Well, don't let it bother you! There's always the next place!" Erza smiled.

"That's some kind of positivity!" Lucy sweat-dropped.

"NATSU-SAN!" Sting yelled running towards us.

"Hi, Sting! How have you been?" Natsu smiled.

"Hurry up! The exchange program is cancelled!" Sting exclaimed grabbing Natsu's arm.

"Huh?" We all frowned. Sting led us to a tower near the ocean and pointed to an island.

"That's..."

"An island, right?" Natsu cut Sting off.

"What about the island?" Gray asked.

"It suddenly appeared from the sea several days ago." Sting explained.

"An island suddenly appears from the ocean? Is that even possible?" Lucy asked.

"It's true. We think the island appeared because of the recent occurrence where the ground shook." Rouge nodded.

"It's not a volcano, and it's got a real forest. It's some weird island." Lector added.

"Fro thinks so, too." The exceed nodded.

"It's got structures, doesn't it?" I squinted trying to get a better look.

"You've got good eyes." Lucy mumbled.

"So the council contacted us." Sting started.

"We want you to explore the island. Fairy tail and Sabertooth, working together." A guy from the council walked up the stairs with Wendy and Carla following.

"What are you guys doing here?" Natsu mumbled.

"Uhm, how can I put it?" Wendy looked away.

"Master asked us to come. You've been causing trouble all over the kingdom, so he asked us to keep an eye on you." Carla replied.

"Lahar-san happened to be at the guild just then, so he took us with him." Wendy smiled.

"If you want us to investigate the place, it would help if you told us everything you know about it." Erza spoke up.

"This is the ruling of the council: That island is dangerous."

"Dangerous?" We asked looking between each other turning to the island.

"Hey, Kemokemo?" Natsu turned to the small creature who was staring intently at the island. We instantly got on ship and headed towards the island. Lahar explained everything he and the council knew about the island. As we neared it black clouds circled around it strangely enough it was only on the shore of the island.

"Why is there a path on the island?" Natsu asked looking around.

"My guess is that people used to live here and then it sunk at some time." Lucy theorized.

"And for some reason, suddenly popped up again." I added.

"Anyway, there may be something in those ruins." Gray pointed towards the run down temple.

"This place is suspicious." Lector nodded.

"Fro thinks so, too!" Frosch frowned.

"Let's split up and search the perimeter. We'll regroup at the ruins. And to make the groups equal Blade..." Erza motioned to me.

"Yeah?" I turned to her.

"You'll go with Sabertooth." She finished.

"Alright." I nodded siding with Sabertooth. Gray was about to protest, but he was dragged away by Erza.

"So this island just popped up recently, right?" I asked Rouge and Sting.

"Yeah." Rouge replied.

"But if it just came from the ocean why is there a fully grown forest." I frowned.

"That is strange." Sting commented. We were stopped by a loud rumbling sound coming from the temple. We turned towards it to find a giant eel/snake like thing.

"It's near the ruins! Lets go!" Sting commanded.

"Right!" Rouge and I nodded running towards it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just one or two more