After Life

(Revised) Quick explanation on Blade cause I started putting in new abilities that weren't mentioned in previous chapters. She can regenerate quickly and she's part demon. Hope that clears things up

And so it begins... This has some serious Tokyo Ghoul vibes like damn I love dat anime.

♞ ♟♞ ♟♞ ♟♞ ♟♞ ♟♞ ♟♞ ♟♞ ♟

After the whole war with Tartaros everything changed. Fairy Tail disbanded, Natsu ran off leaving alone a heartbroken Lucy, everyone went their own separate paths, and Gray pulled a ballsy move by asking me to move in with him. I was hesitant at first, but of course why wouldn't I be hesitant I didn't want to leave Lucy alone especially after what that pink haired idiot did. Nonetheless she practically pushed me out wanting the best for me even if she was afraid of being alone, although... I sort of regret my decision now.

"Gray-sama~" Juvia cuddled into Gray as I was left on the corner of the bed nearly falling off. 

'Damn it.' I internally growled pushing at Gray's back to somehow crush Juvia into the wall, but alas it was in vain.

"I.give.up" I grumbled getting up and out of bed. Forest's head flew up as he sensed my movement.

"Let's go." I grumbled grabbing a spare blanket from our closet walking out to our backyard. Forest only whined sadly in response following me out the door.

"I know, I know..." I sighed laying in the hammock we put up. This wasn't the first time I slept outside because of Juvia, actually on the contrary the first month was fine up until now the second month when Juvia decided to join us.

Out of habit Forest jumped on the hammock bringing me extra warmth and some sort of protection. I smiled softly before dozing off.

❄ ❄ Gray's P.O.V ❄ ❄

I woke up this morning sort of uncomfortable. I shifted in my spot and turned to the figure next to me. Which definitely was not my usual head of black hair instead it was blue and clingy.

"Gray-sama~..." She nuzzled into my chest.

'Nope!' I thought to myself escaping Juvia's death grip. I replaced myself with a nearby pillow.

"Blade?" I called out softly. When I heard no reply I searched the rest of the house not finding her anywhere.

"Only one place left..." I mumbled walking towards the back. Sure enough she was in the hammock with our dog, Forrest, laying on her. I made my way to her staring at her sleeping figure, she looked so peaceful. Slowly I joined her in the hammock. Almost immediately she wrapped her arm around me.

"Sorry." I mumbled into her hair earning a groan in response. I chuckled at her reply.

"I'll kick her out next time."

"That's what you said last time." She turned away. We slept for a while more enjoying each others presence until the sun fully rised.

"C'mon let's get up." She grumbled getting up.

"But I just got here." I groaned.

"Too bad you have to go with Porlyusica." Blade replied.

"Mmmmmm..." I mumbled getting up as well.

"That's what I thought." She giggled making her way inside.

...

♫ ♬ Blades P.O.V♫ ♬

After Gray left for his treatment I decided to go out and get groceries.

"Erm, Blade-san?" Juvia called as I was slipping on my shoes.