Christmas Special

(Revised)

Merry Christmas everyone!!!! Thank all of you who continue reading and constantly comment! Comment what you got for christmas! I got a Mikasa body pillow (Not the bad kind), and a Gray action figure ♡-♡, your guys' comments, and my sister and cousin got me a box of cereal

🎄~🎄~🎄~🎄~🎄~🎄~🎄~🎄

"Merryy~ Christmas!!" Erza yelled prancing around in her santa outfit.

"Merry Christmas!!!" The others replied.

"Merry..." Lucy and I replied dully.

"Wait, why are you all partying at our place?!?!" Lucy exclaimed making me nod in agreement that only got us negative responses from the others.

"Just drink up and forget your worries! This is the spirit of youth! we're going all out tonight!" Erza handed us a cup and filled up.

"Looking at that Santa outfit of yours, you're really in the holiday spirits I see." Lucy retorted.

"Just drink up!!" Erza urged.

"Fine." We both sighed. I brought the cup up to my lips and started drinking.

"That's it! Chug, chug, chug!" Gray and Natsu urged.

"Ey, keep on drinking'! The nights still young!" Erza yelled.

"Bring out the turkey, i'm starved!" Natsu screamed.

"Gray don't strip!" I yelled taking a large gulp from my drink.

"Aye sir~!" Happy nodded.

...

~Drunk Blade P.O.V~

"Gray~~! Gray~~!" I giggled hiccuping.

"And just where do you think you're going?" I heard Erza growl making me turn my head in the direction of the commotion.

"Pour me another glass right now, on the double!! If you can't even do that pour me another glass." Erza growled making me laugh.

"She said the same thing twice!!" Levy and I exclaimed.

"Jinx!" We giggled.

"Double jinx!" I yelled throwing my hands up in victory making us laugh again.

"Gray-sama! Snow is snow falling everywhere." Juvia cried making me roll my eyes and take a sip of my drink.

"Why're you getting so worked up about it?!" Gray yelled.

"It's just- It's just so sad!!" She yelled hugging Gray.

"Hands off my man!!" I yelled walking up to them. I pushed Juvia off him and straddled him, burying my face into his chest.

"Mine." I smiled contently purposely grinding on him a bit.

"Grrr... All you couples being all lovey dovey and making me feel like a third wheel!" Erza cried.

"All you hormonal teenagers need a dose of this! Guild Master Game!" The red head held out a cup with ice cream sticks in them.

"Yaay~ Sound like fun~!" Lucy slurred.

"Yeah!" I laughed holding on to Gray's neck.

"Guild Master Game... What the hell?" Natsu grumbled.

"Wait, Ive heard of this... you're dancing with the devil if you play this." Gray frowned sweat running down his face.

"Each of these sticks are numbered and only one of them has the master's crest. Everyone pull out a stick one at a time. And whoever becomes the master... can issue orders like so: number 5 must slap number 8, and so on. And the masters orders are absolute." Erza explained with a somewhat evil smile.