I cant get a break

(Edited)

Hey guys do you think I should write ovas too? Or should I just leave it as it is.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

"Finally home." I sighed falling on my comfy bed. What a stressful week.

When we got back to magnolia we still had to go to the guild which was finally complete. It looked nice I had to admit but I does need a little getting used to.

"Now what?" I asked myself.

"I wonder what time it is." I mumbled I turned on my phone 10:00 AM.  Ugh. I laid down on my bed and stared at the roof. Suddenly my mind wandered of to Gray.

Yup the Gray Fullbuster. We act like somewhat strangers to each other yet that one time we spray painted the attic we hanged out as if we where best buddies. And that one time he had to sleep with me he was fine with it. Not to mention when I woke up in the middle of the night to find him cuddling with me my heart practically pounded out of my chest.

"Snap out of it!" I mumbled softly.

I wonder what are we gonna eat as if on cue my stomach growled. I walked out of my room and walked to the kitchen.

"Lucy!" I yelled it was quiet a bit too quiet. I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge. 

'She's probably at the guild or something.' I sighed looking for food but alas my quest was in vain.

'What can I do?' I sat on the couch and just sat there thinking.

"Blade! Blade!" I heard muffled yells.

"Hmmm?" I looked around and saw Happy looking scared as hell.

"Hey Happy what's up?" I asked leaning on the windowsill.

"GRAY WAS ACTING WEIRD EVERYTHING WAS NORMAL THEN SUDDENLY HE STARTED CHALLENGING ME!"

"Where is he now?!" I asked.

"He's at the beach near the guild!" He yelled breathless.

"Let's go then!" I exclaimed jumping out the window.

"Aye!" He followed.

~at the beach~

"There he is!" Happy pointed out the floating body in the water.

"Gray hang in there! It's morning already!" I yelled picking his head up so he doesn't drown. Suddenly I was practically ripped away from him by the water.

"What the!" There was a barrier of water slightly taller than me which blocked my view. I jumped over it in time to see Juvia forcing him to eat or drink something.

"Hey what the hell are you doing!" I yelled pulling him away from the weird woman. Out of nowhere Gray jumped out of my arms and pointed at the horizon.

"You! Horizon over there! You are my rival!!" He yelled running away. I just sat there looking off in the direction he ran.

"What. The. Hell. Was that?" I turned to Happy.

"Gray-sama wait!" Juvia cried.

"I guess some people weren't meant to fly." Happy sighed.

"I don't think that's the issue here." I mumbled.

"Might as well go get him." I sighed flying off to get him.

*le days later outside blue Pegasus*

We opened the doors and walked into the weird guild.

"This place's decor is seriously creepy." Lucy shivered.