Gray vs Natsu pt.2

The song adds more comedy to it trust me (Edited)

Don't play song yet. If it doesn't play search up this song Fairy Tail Unreleased Soundtrack - CanCan ~Fairy Tail Version~.

 ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

While we were looking out the window we noticed some figures that looked like the one that attacked me, start to fight against Lucy and Erza.

"Lucy-san! Erza-san!" Wendy called out again.

"It doesn't seem like they can see us from over there." Carla sighed

"Are you in league with those spiky headed things? Happy asked.

"Hai-Hai... Quite correct. I have various artificial life forms stored within this place." Daphne explained getting creepy at the end.

"Artificial life forms?" I asked turning to her.

"Some type of golem, right?" Carla asked.

"And I made them with a system where they automatically adapt to mach the attributes of their opponent. I was thinking that along with Natsu Dragneel, I could gather information about a variety of wizards." Daphne explained with a nod.

"And what are you planning to do with all that information on wizards?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"You'll just have to stay tuned. The more data I gather the more interesting it'll be." She mused her attitude changing again. Before we could speak an explosion erupted through the building.

"Woah there! Looks like we're getting to the end of the battle." Daphne said looking down at the two boys who were breathing heavily.

"YOU CAN DO IT! C'MON NATSU!" Happy and me started cheering again.

"Hai-Hai-Hai! That's enough talking. It's about time Gray Fullbuster!" Daphne smirked using her creepy voice for the last sentence.

"No need to tell me that." Gray grunted.

"BRING IT!" Natsu took off both began running towards each other for the final attack.

"GRAY!!" Natsu exclaimed tackling Gray and engulfing him in flames. They broke through yet another wall, but this punch finished Gray off rather than making the fight continue in another room.

"Natsu won!" Happy exclaimed.

"He isn't called the salamander for nothing." Carla smiled.

"Indeed impressive." Daphne smirked. I ignored her statement and ran down the stairs to go see if the boys were ok. When I got to the room Daphne was already somehow there.

"Hai-Hai-Hai! Good work. Hidden Darkness!" Daphne suddenly said two magic circles appearing from her hands a third circle appeared right under Natsu's feet. Immediately he began to sink a bit slowly.

~Play song (If you want to play it it's not mandatory but it'll make it funnier)~

"Natsu!" I exclaimed diving to catch him. I grabbed his hands in time but he began to drag me down along with him.

"Blade!" I heard Gray exclaim before grabbing my ankles.

"Gah!" I exclaimed.

"Let go of Natsu!" He ordered his words sounding a bit distant because a certain IDIOT was dumb enough to not jump away from the magic circle the second he saw it.

"No!" I sassed.

"You either bring us both up or you bring neither up!" I added.

"YEAH! Also Blade! Whatever you do don't let go!" Natsu cried gripping my hands a bit tighter.