The World of Great Magic

(edited)

I don't wanna go to school. But in other news SHOUTOUT TO THOSE WHO ARE STILL READING AND KEEP ON VOTING THANK YOU SO MUCH.

❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂❂

"What is this guy? I can sense some disturbing magic." Gray grunted.

"Meh name is Caprico, one of the 7 kin of purgatory." The goat introduced himself.

"7 kin of purgatory... That's." Lucy was cut off by Cana.

"So there's 7 of you higher ups?" Cana growled.

"Caprico..." Loke mumbled under his breath.

.

.

.

'How is has he been doing this?' I thought to myself trying to catch my breath.

"Not a single one of our attacks hit not even once!" Cana breathed out. Loke, Gray, and I went in for a direct attack but Caprico easily just kicked us away.

"Give me a break! I don't have time to play with some goat!" Cana threw an attack but it was as if he had a forcefield that reflected magic.

"Damn missed again!" Cana grunted.

"I don't know why but I've felt it from the start. This feeling that our attacks won't hit." Gray breathed out.

"It's not your imagination. In front of meh, you are powerless. There can be no resistance, no opposition. There is nothing you can do. Revere meh, Worship Meh." Caprico sated plainly. He stopped for a second and explains his or well their motives for invading our island.

"The world of Grand Magic? What is that?!" Lucy asked.

"A world of darkness governed by chaos and darkness."  Caprico explained.

"What is that?" Lucy stared shocked.

"It's a place where those without magic cannot live, or even if they can it's a living hell." Caprico added bluntly.

"The world of great magic..." Loke glared.

"Everyone without magic will be eliminated?" Cana glared.

"That's not right! That's a horrible world where no one gains anything!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Master Hades has not informed meh of his true intentions, but perhaps it will be a land of those who know the depths of magic. Zero is on this island. When weh get our hands on him, the world will beh enveloped with magic and reborn anew." Caprico shrugged.

"This is stupid." I grumbled.

"I hope you're prepared for the consequences when you make a mess outta someone else's house!" Gray stood in his attack stance.

"Meh orders are two. The first is to capture Zeref and hand him over to Master Hades. The second is to wipe out Fairy Tail." Caprico spoke the last words with venom.

"Wipe us out? Just try!" Gray challenged.

"Wait..." Loke stopped him.

"I'll fight him. If he calls himself one of the 7 kin of purgatory , then we should assume there are six more at his level. The rest of you search for the other Kin of Purgatory and defeat them." Loke ordered.

"What the hell are you talking about? Even all 4 of us couldn't scratch him!" Gray grunted.

"That's because of his magic. An ancient magic... Human subordination magic." Loke explained the magic and a bit of how it works he changed into his celestial spirit form.