Reach the Sky Above

Omg 2.24k readers thank you guys sooooo much I didnt really expect this because last time I checked it was only like 500 reads. Thank you guys again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erza and Natsu got on a tower preparing to throw a spear at the moon. Erza positioned herself and prepared to throw the spear. After Natsu set the end on fire Erza threw it at the moon. Soon enough the moon started cracking causing all the villagers to cheer.

"No way!!" Lucy, Gray and I yelled, but suddenly it looked like the sky broke. Erza then explained why the villagers couldn't change.

"You're quite the detective I knew I could trust you and your friends. Thanks wizards I owe you one." A slightly familiar voice chuckled we turned around and saw the guy from the boat.

"A ghost?!!" Lucy yelled.

"You're the guy from the boat!" Gray and I yelled at the same time.

"But on the boat you disappeared into thin air." Gray added on.

"I really hope you kids can forgive me for not telling you the truth sooner." Bobo exclaimed flying.

"He can fly!" Gray asked.

"I was the only one who didn't have any memory loss. I had to leave cause everyone went nuts. I knew I was a demon, but everybody else suddenly thought they were cursed humans." He laughed. Suddenly the whole village flew up and hugged Bobo.

"Let's have a party to celebrate!" The chief laughed. The villagers immediately fixed up a feast. Smelling all the delicious food we began digging in.

I got up from my spot next to Lucy and motioned that I was going to get more food. On my way back to the table I saw that some of the female villagers were well in a way trying to throw themselves all over Gray. 

'Poor guy.' I pouted. I walked back to where Lucy was and sat down between her and Erza.

"Some one should help him." I mumbled taking a sip from my drink.

"Why dont you?" Lucy asked teasingly.

"..." I shrugged causing them to laugh. We where all having fun until the cold emperors lackeys came.

"How can I help you?" Erza asked standing up. The blue haired guy was first to answer.

"You Fairy Tail guys are tough. The cold emperor is so beat up he couldn't even come down here."

"Thats why we've come to pay you a visit in his place." The pink haired girl continued.

"Wait just a minute I thought we where cool. Didn't Lyon tell you what happened?" Lucy asked standing up.

"Yes but that doesn't matter to us."

"We wanted to settle things with you ourselves." They answered.

"Alright why don't you show me what you've got!" Natsu smirked. Before Natsu could do anything the villagers stopped him by saying that they could take care of themselves.

"Normaly I would agree gentlemen but I think its best for me to handle them." Erza smiled walking up to the two.

"Watch out for that creepy chick she can control objects that can't move!" Lucy warned.

"And don't even try to use your magic on o'l mega-brows" Natsu added.

"I see in that case ill have to do it the old fashioned way." Erza growled kicking the pink haired girl then punching bushy-brows.

"Wow." We all murmured

"She didn't even have to use weapons!" I said amazed.

"Thats the great Erza for you." Happy praised.