Magical Ball

(edited a bit)

Yush this is mah fav ep please enjoy. 

(ノ*゜▽゜*)(ノ・∀・)ノ(ノ*゜▽゜*)(ノ・∀・)ノ

"WORK WORK WORK!" Natsu yelled running into the guild going straight towards the request board.

"Hey Blade can you come help us?" Lucy asked after talking with Natsu.

"Uh sure with what?" I asked following her outside.

"Can you play something on the violin so I can teach Natsu how to dance?"

"Alright. Any requests?" I asked summoning my violin.

"No not really just play what ever comes to your mind." She smiled turning Natsu.

"Alright." I shrugged.

"We'll start with the basic steps. Okay, hold my hands." She ordered nicely.

"Jeez, this is a pain in the ass..." Natsu groaned as he held Lucy's hand. I took that gesture as an invitation to play the song. (A/n I tried to search for the song they used in this scene but I couldn't find it sorry.)

They got off to a good start until the others decided to join first Gray thought it was a game then Erza wanted to try to teach Natsu, Lissana following right after. I let out a sigh and put away the violin deciding to go help Gray up.

"You're such an idiot." I mumbled helping the male up.

"Not my fault it looked like a game." He replied.

"Well it wasn't a game they were practicing how to do social dancing." I sighed.

"Oh..." He mumbled embarrassed.

"Wanna try and do it?" I asked holding my hand out to him.

"Sure!" He smiled accepting my invite.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Mhm." He nodded looking nervous.

"Alright." I smiled leading him on the steps until he got it.

"See you've got the hang of it now!" I smiled.

.

.

.

~At the Balsamico Palace~

"We made it!" Happy exclaimed with a smile.

"So the magical ball's gonna be held in this palace, huh? Lucy asked looking around.

"It was farther away than I thought." Gray sighed.

"That can't be helped. We're doing it for the dance!" Erza stated.

"You shouldn't have tagged along if you're only doing it to dance." Lucy retorted silently. We were silenced when a girl around maybe the age of 16 or 17 opened the door.

"May I ask who you people are?" The girl asked politely.

'SHE'S A REAL DISH!' Warren yelled into our heads.

"Theres no need to mentally shout that!" Lucy yelled at him.

"Who are you?" Gray asked.

"I'm Aceto, daughter of Balsamico, lord of this palace." She replied.

"That's a name you'd probably bite your tongue saying!" Warren spoke.

"WARREN!" We all scolded.

"I'm Natsu of Fairy Tail!" Natsu spoke up.

"We've accepted the request of your father, the Count." Erza replied crossing her arms over her chest.

"In that case, i'll show you in. This way, please." Aceto smiled leading us in to a room where a short man with a sour looking face sat.

"I'm Count Balsamico, the client." The short man spoke up as his daughter placed him on her laps.

"HAHAHA! He's not only got a sour name..." Natsu started.

"His face is sour, too!" Happy finished.

"Clam it, you two!"Lucy threatened.

"Getting down to business, it's a little more complicated than what I wrote in the request."

"Let us hear the details." Erza urged sitting up.

"It's about the apple of my eye, my beautiful daughter." Count Balsamico started.

"What was her name again? Tonguebite-san?" Natsu laughed.

"ACETO!" The Count yelled.

"My apologies. Please continue." Erza sighed as she punched Natsu into a wall.

"Actually, my daughter's husband will be decided at this evening's magic ball."

"What? Her husband?" Lucy asked shocked.

"For that purpose I have a ring that only comes out once every seven years. It's a precious ring that the Balsamico family has handed down from generation to generation." The Count explained.

"Then Velveno has his eye on the ring?" Lucy asked looking at the man on the flier.

"Indeed. In truth, Velveno went after the ring seven years ago, but failed. As a result, though, the husband selection process was ruined."

"But with a face like this, even disguised, wouldn't Velveno be easy to catch if he tried to sneak into the ball?" Erza asked staring at the flier.

"He uses Transformation Magic and Magical Drain." The count explained.

"Magical Drain? What's that?" Elfman asked.

"It's a truly troublesome form of magic that let's him copy the magic powers of whatever wizard he touches for a short period of time."

"Huh! That ain't too shabby!" Natsu laughed.

"I want you to combine your powers and protect the ring from Velveno! Then capture the scoundrel and send him back to prison!" Count Balsamico ordered.

"We've got you covered!" Natsu smiled.

"We won't let you down, sir!" Erza nodded.

"And just to make sure, if we catch Velveno , you'll follow with what was written on the request form." Lucy smiled nervously.

"Indeed. I'll pay 4,000,000 jewel in cash." Count Balsamico confirmed.

"YESSSSS! Cash! Right when I need it the most!" Lucy cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm putting this into two parts the next part will probably be up shortly.