We need Money!

Oh this is new~! Also you don't have to play the song above it's just the one Blade sings but I won't have you sit through the boringness of just rushing through the lyrics.

Also two future characters make a cameo ;3

➊➋➌➍ ➎➏➐➑➒➓➊➋➌➍ ➎➏➐➑➒➓

"The sky looks so pretty today." I sighed happily as I walked through the park alone with no worries.

"Haaaaaaaaaa!" 

"What's that noise?" I frowned.

"WE NEED MONEY!" I was suddenly drop kicked.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.

"Well while you're here relaxing I've been looking for a job!" Lucy exclaimed dragging me away.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"We're gonna go home and brainstorm job ideas!" She yelled as she dragged me.

.

.

.

"No that won't work..." Lucy sighed while I balanced a pencil on my upper lip.

"Quit messing around!" She smacked me over the head.

"I'm not messing around i'm thinking." I sighed.

"Hmmmm." She glared for a bit before going back to brainstorming. Looking around the kitchen boredly I decided to put some music. Placing a disk into the music player I immediately started to jam out, playing the air guitar.

"I've got it!" She exclaimed.

"Got what?" I turned to her confused.

"We're gonna have a concert at the park!" She yelled triumphantly.

"That's not gonna work." I laughed.

"I disagree. Theres plenty of talent in the guild!" She smirked.

"Alright." I shrugged skeptically.

"Now to get it all together!" Her eyes shined.

"Oh yeah this is gonna end very well..." I muttered. 

Within a few hours Lucy managed to set everything up from finding who will perform, to getting a stage and renting out the park. 

"Hey, Lucy?" I frowned.

"Yesss?" She she stuck her head out the door way.

"Why does this poster put me as the main act plus a meet and greet!?" My eyebrow twitched in anger.

"Oh well since you aren't really contributing and you're actually pretty good at the whole music thing plus you're quite popular too..." She smirked evily.

"B-But you know I have stage fright!" I cried.

"Well to bad this is your chance to get over it!" She waved as she left.

"B-b-b-b-but!" I tried running after her but she slammed her door in my face and locked it.