Darkness

Today you discover what Blade has under her fringe... (Edited)

Hi, I'm Tokyo Ghoul AF. Also do you guys prefer shorter chapters or longer ones please tell me.

~SWS~SWS~SWS~SWS~SWS~SWS~SWS~SWS~

We stared over the edge hoping to find any signs of Lyon being alive.

"Lyon..." Gray quietly whispered after no answer.

"N-no... Lyon-sama has..."

"Theres no way that guy's dead. Lets search for him." I sighed.

"Let's go!" Gray declared making an ice slide, he then picked me up and slid down carrying me bridal style. When we got to the bottom a white light with a mixture of colors suddenly appeared black stuff surrounding it.

"What the heck is that light?" Gray asked shielding his eyes while I did the same.

"Could that be Nirvana?!" I asked. After a while the light dimmed a bit, but there was a bunch of debris everywhere.

"Stay here." Gray stated sitting me on a log.

"Lyon! Answer me! Lyon" Gray started calling moving away logs from places Lyon could possibly be. Maybe I can help in my own personal way. I let out a small sigh and closed my eyes canceling all noises around me lifting up my bangs I scanned the area. I stood up my leg still numb and started to look around for Lyon. This better work was all that was running through my head until I saw Gray. It was amazing I could see what he was feeling and it looks to me a bit like worry and some despair. I started to search closely for Lyon my back turning Sherry's direction. While I was looking I heard a weird sound kind of like branches growing I slowly turned with and saw Sherry with roots heading towards Gray.

"Gray! Wat--" Before I could finish my sentence I felt my bad leg get gripped by one of her roots a shock of pain ran through my body making me scream. She then picked me up by my leg making my head hit a sharp rock afterwards she wrapped most of my body with roots and held me up with Gray. Her roots began to crush us and the bleeding wound she gave me wasn't helping at all. Slowly after a while black dots clouded my vision until I was engulfed into the peaceful darkness. 

Really quick★Lucy's P.O.V★

"Lucy as seen by Gray: A newcomer to the guild. Looks very much to his liking somewhat interested in her. Hmm Also Lucy: Big sister figure to Blade. Also newcomer that Gray is very interested in." The person that looks like Gray stated with a smirk.

Hold on now may not be the time but...

 'He LOVESSSSS her' I can't wait to tell Blade i chuckled evilly in my mind.

★End Lucy P.O.V★ (A/N I just really wanted to put that in there tee hee ^3^)

♫Blades P.O.V♫

When I woke up I was greeted with something wrapped around my head and someone cursing while running.

"Gray?" I asked lifting my head up a bit.

"Blade! How is your head and your leg?" He asked sounding a bit relieved.

"My head feels kind of ok and as for my leg its still pretty numb." I replied. 

"Do you think you can walk or fly?"

"Yeah I can walk a bit." I answered finally waking up.

"Ok you walk behind me we have to catch up to Sherry." 

"Alright." I nodded following him.

~

~

~

Gray caught Sherry in a head lock before she could attack Natsu and Lucy.

"You guys safe?" I asked walking next to Lucy.

"LET ME GO! DAMN YOU TWO! YOU'RE STILL ALIVE? IM GETTING REVENGE FOR LYON-SAMA!" Sherry screamed wildly.

"She's been acting strange since that white light appeared." Gray explained.

"You were acting pretty weird before too." Natsu barked back.

"Huh?" Gray and I asked at the same time looking at each other in confusion.

"Natsu that was a fake." Lucy sighed.

"I won't forgive you! Revenge for Lyon-sama!" Sherry screamed aggravated.

"Revenge for who exactly?" A familiar voice asked.

"Reports of my death are greatly exaggerated." Lyon sighed. 

"Lyon-sama?" Sherry asked from the floor.

"He's a stubborn one." Gray smirked as Lyon explained what really happened.

"Yup he's a stubborn one alright!" Me and Lucy smiled.

"Well i'm not as stubborn as this guy." Lyon said facing Natsu.

"SAY WHAT!" Natsu screamed.

"You jump down his throat for that?" Lucy asked then what seemed like black vapor started rising from Sherry's body and it dissolved into the air.

"As I thought she was taken over by something." I mumbled.

"By the way, Blade what happened to your head? and why are you wearing Gray's sweater?" Lucy asked turning to me.

"Well my head blame Sherry also I have no idea why I'm wearing Gray's sweater." I replied plainly that is until I realized that this sweater is the only thing I have on other than my bra.

"WHAT THE HELL GRAY!" I yelled hugging my body suddenly feeling a bit exposed

"Care to explain Gray?" Lucy asked with an evil smirk.

"AGH! IM SORRY IT'S JUST THAT I NOTICED THAT HER SHIRT WAS STAINED HEAVILY WITH BLOOD SO I CHANGED HER SHIRT! SORRY! I SWEAR I DIDNT SEE ANYTHING" Gray yelled scared. Heck even i'll admit Lucy is scary sometimes.

"It's alright we should just focus on the real problem at hand." I sighed with a blush.

"OK." Lucy and Gray agreed.

🐢PTV🐢PTV🐢PTV🐢PTV🐢PTV🐢PTV🐢

Alright I know I made Gray OOC near the end but it was for the sake of the fan fiction( ノTДT)ノBut on a different note does anyone get the turtle reference also I updated again thats three times in the same month WAHHHHHH?

Yeah I know strange but oh well hope you enjoyed this chapter.