Blade vs Astrea!

Not gonna lie I actually like this chapter (edited)

Also please forgive me fighting scenes are my weak spot so if it's not as good it's because it's kinda hard for me to write these . Also Thank you to @IcyFire789for submitting a character. I almost thought I was going to have to wait a year for someone submit a character so thank you!

♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪

For us the Games started out horribly at least at the beginning. Our first loss was the game 'hidden' in which Gray had participated it of course took a lot of consolation for him to cheer up. Our second loss was from a battle in which Lucy went against the red-head from Raven Tail her failure also brought her a bit of depression but she eventually brushed it off. The second battle we technically lost was Mystogan/Jellal vs jura because Mystogan/Jellal's was acting pretty strange. Our first win was on the second day and it was all thanks to the fiery-mouth breather a.k.a Natsu the game in which he won was one that involved transportation, yeah he was a laughing stock but he did get us to sixth place. Our second win was thanks to Elfman he got us up a few places. Our third technically a victory was thanks to mirajane this fight is one I would rather not mention. The third day was a victory that Erza won by fighting and beating 100 monsters.

'She's one scary woman.' I sighed adjusting my new outfit while walking out of the hallway and on to the field.

"In the first match, it Blade of Fairy Tail vs Astreas of Sabertooth!" The announcer yelled. I got into a fighting stance but the girl stopped me.

"Wait!" She held out her hand.

"What is it?" I asked with a bored look.

"Why don't we get into the spirit and make a bet like the others." She smirked.

"Alright, what do you have in mind?" I asked.

"Hmmmm, Alright! If I win you!" She pointed at me.

"Will have to go out on a date with my friend Rouge and you will also hand over your music player." She pointed at my pocket. I felt my eyes widen slightly and I placed my hand protectively over my pocket.

"Alright and what if I win?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"If you win I will go out on a date with him!" She pointed at the guy whose name I think is Max or something like that.

"And I will hand over my music player!" She smirked holding out her small blue one.

"Deal." I nodded from where I was I felt Lucy and Gray tense they know how much my music means to me there was also the fact that Gray and I were an item.

"Alright finally we ca--" I cut her of by throwing swift punch to her gut.

"You talk too much." I stated backing away while fixing my fingerless leather gloves.

"You're right!" She smirked before disappearing in a cloud of smoke.

"What the he-" 

"Behind you~!" She smirked. I did a quick full turn knocking her feet out from under her and used my palm to push her up in a punching manner.

"Hehe!~" She disappeared into another cloud.

"Over here!" Four of her appeared appeared, one of them had a crossbow the second one had a long spear while the third one carried a sword as for the forth one she was empty handed. I pulled out my throwing knives and prepared myself.

'That must be the real one.' I frowned staring at the one that didn't have a weapon.

"Get her! Formation Celestial heaven!" She ordered. The three charged at me in a pattern. The one with a sword attacked first I had just barley moved out of the way. The one with a staff went in I used my throwing knifes and slid it away from me. The last one to attack was the one with a crossbow which only shot at me once luckily I had seen it coming and moved out of the way. Before they could charge at me again I flipped so I was standing on my hands and spun cutting right through their weapons. The trio glared at me and then disappeared.

"Group attack! Celestial Vanity Mirror!" Another three appeared and each of them had a spear one of them carried on with a sharper and longer edge. They all came at me in sync me body started dodging going left and right occasionally I would try to land an attack but those efforts were in vain. That is until I noticed a window. When one of the clones lunged at me I took my chance. I jumped up and stood on the staff.

"Your moves are as well aligned as your faces." I taunted. Their cocky smiles turned into a frown. The clone that was holding the staff which I was on flung me off and they got together. The trio combined their staffs into one and jumped up. Once they got to their desired height they threw it at me. A smirk adorned my face as I got into a pose to catch it. The second it got near me I moved my head out of the way and grabbed it spinning it a few times to gain momentum.

"Here you go!" I growled throwing it back at them and nailing them right into their foreheads.

"Damn you!" I heard Astrea growl behind me. I turned to her and saw her holding her head.

'So that's your weakness.' I frowned running to her for an attack but she just blocked it with another clone.

'So if I can just get her to make enough clones I may have a chance to win this if my plan goes accordingly.'

"GO BLADE!" I heard my team mates yell.

"Alright!" I nodded summoning my scythe. I went in for an attack but when she summoned her clones I backed of I kept doing that until she had made at least fifty something.

"That's just about right." I mumbled. I back up till my back was touching a wall then ran towards her slicing through every single one of her clones which created a cloud of smoke I used this to my advantage and zoomed behind her. I elbowed her in the neck hard enough to catch her out of guard. She fell on one knee the other one supporting most of her weight. I then balled my hands together and hit her between her shoulders this made her fall in a kneeling position. 

"Augh!" She cried out as I finished her off. To end it I raised my leg up above my head and brought it down to kick her on the back of her head where I won't cause damage. 

"Crap!" She groaned twitching from the impact. The stadium was silent for a long amount of time until everyone broke out in cheers.

"BLADE IS THE WINNER FOR THIS BATTLE!" The announcer yelled. Astrea stood up weakly and passed by me, slamming her music player into my hand.

"Here a bet is a bet." She grumbled walking off with a glare.

"Mhm." I nodded walking towards my gate. When I arrived to the balcony the others stared at me in shock and a bit of fear.

"What?" I mumbled avoiding their gazes.

"Just how strong did you get those three months?" Lucy stared.

"I'm not sure." I replied looking up at the clouds.

"Scary." She sighed.

"Thank you." I mumbled making her deadpan.

"Either way you did great out there!" Gray smiled wrapping his arms around my shoulder.

"Thanks." I smiled slightly.

♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ ✯♪ 

Fights inspired by Sebastian vs Triplets- Black Butler and Death the kid vs Blackstar- Soul Eater. Also Fighting scenes aren't my strong suits so if it's a little weird it's because it's my first time writing a fight scene.