Matador!

(edited)

This was really the only thing I could think of. For references on her outfit search up Traje de luces

✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ ✔ ✖

The day after my fight I decided to read in the hallway during the competition considering the fact that I haven had much alone time I sat on a bench and started listening to music while I read from where I left off.

♞ Rouge's P.O.V♞ 

' What a pointless fight' I frowned walking into the hallway deciding to take a break from all the commotion. I walked what felt like an eternity until I found a bench that  just happened to be occupied as I got closer I saw that it was Blade, from Fairy Tail she was sitting down reading a book listening to music.

'Damn what am I supposed to do I can't just walk by past her i'll probably look like i'm dumb.' I decided to take a risk and sit beside her. Out of the corner of my eye I would occasionally steal a few glances. I mentally sighed and thought back to the first time I saw her. It was before the tenroujima thing her and Lucy to make some money had a concert where she and some other members of Fairy Tail performed. At first glance you could tell that she didn't really want to be there, but in the end she seemed to enjoy it. As a kid I grew a crush on her and would read magazines just to see her. I was interrupted from my thoughts when she stood up.

"Can you give this back to Astrea?" She turned to me placing Astreas music player in my hands.

"Alright." I kept my cool.

"If she asks why? You can tell her she didn't have anything interesting in there. Also you can tell her she doesn't have to go on a date with Max, no one should be subjected to that." She walked away before I could respond.

~The Next Day~

♫Blade's P.O.V♫

"Day five of the Grand Magic Games! In just a moment, today's competition will begin Although due to time conditions we will have two competitions today! The name of the first competition is named 'Tame the Beast'!" The announcer yelled. 

"Tame the Beast?" We asked each other.

"Players will have to go against a certain animal and stick as many flags with their guilds symbols on it  as possible. To make it more challenging a certain outfit and piece of cloth will be required which will of course be used during the taming! The more flags someone puts on the animal the better!"

"I'll go." I volunteered turning to the entrance.

"Alright!" The others agreed with a nod. Halfway through I noticed a somewhat old woman waiting for me near the entrance to the arena.

"May I help you?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, here is your especially tailored outfit!" she smiled.

"Thank you..." I nodded walking behind the curtain that was set up.

"Here you go." She smiled leading me to the mirror. I looked weird but in a good way. The pants are pretty tight and go down barley below my knees with some white tights and some black shoes and on my head rested a strange looking hat as for the design on my torso it's hard to describe but in it's own strange way it's beautiful. Except for one thing, it hugged my butt a bit too much.

"Don't forget this." The old woman handed me a red cape like thing.

"Good luck!" She smiled sweetly.

"Thank you." I bowed before walking out.

"And out appear our contestants!" The announcer yelled. I looked around and saw the others that participated had an outfit that looked similar to mine but with a different color and different design patterns embedded into theirs. To name a few some of the ones that participated were Lyon, Hibiki, Milliana, and Gajeel.

"Alright contestants before we start we have a few rules! One: you can only use your cape to attack the  beast so no using magic! Two: The flags with your guild symbols will magically appear in a different part of the arena if the animal were to get to it first you lose a point!  And before I forget the more angrier the animal gets the faster and stronger it will get! Also no animals shall be harmed in the process! That's all!" The pumpkin yelled before disappearing.

"First up is contestant one!" A female from Mermaid heel walked up bravely suddenly a huge wooden fence appeared right in front of us and from one of the empty gates a loud pounding was heard. I along with a few others propped ourselves on the fence and watched as they released the animal. The poor girl in the arena was shaking like a new born animal.

"RELEASE THE BULL!" A voice boomed from the gate that was once closed a large brown animal ran out. It had two horns on the sides of it's temples and one right on the center of it's forehead.

"Eek!" The girl yelled covering her face just as soon as the bull ran at her and horned her away. All of the contestants including me stared in awe.

"N-Next contestant!" another gate opened and Hibiki walked out.

"Here bull..." He shook waving his cape around.

"Grrrrrrr!" The bull ran at him at full speed just as soon as the bull was going to hit him Hibiki swiftly slid to the side. Hibachi turned his head and saw his flag. A smile lit up his face and he ran to it, but just as soon as he was going to pick it up the bull rammed into his side. It went on like this for almost every contestant the two who were even able to land a flag were Gajeel who manged to put four and one of the members from sabertooth who managed to make five.

"And now it time for our last contestant!" the announcer yelled. I took in a deep breath and then exhaled once my gate opened I walked in to the arena on the other side of it was the bull staring at me with angry eyes. I calmed my self down and held out the cape as a signal to come at me. In a flash the bull started making it's way towards me once it was a heartbeat away from me I swiftly moved to the side making crash into the wall behind me. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the red flag with traces of white in it.

"Gotcha!" I mumbled running towards it with the bull hot on my heels once I got to the flag I picked it up and jumped up doing a backflip over the pull to pin it on him. My plan thankfully succeed. I kept this up a few more times with each flag my body grew more tired. A small trail of dry blood marked the left corner of my lip from the times the bull rammed into me but failed to get me out. Some bruises and dirt marks covered my face but somehow the outfit was still intact.

'Just one more!' I encouraged myself running towards my eighth flag. 

"Go big or go home." I frowned.

"Gotcha." I mumbled picking up the last flag.

"Blade! Watch out!" I heard Gray yell. I turned to face the bull just as it rammed into me the horn at the center of it's forehead stabbing my stomach.

'No! I have to make it to eight!' I scolded myself reaching my arm out to place the flag on it's back.

'I did it!' My eyes widened in surprise but my emotion changed into one of pain when the bull slammed me into the wall it's third horn cutting into me.

'Crap!' I thought as I coughed out what looked like blood. My body fell limp and just stayed there pinned against the wall. It took a few guys from other guilds to get it away from me but the results were still bloody.

"A-And Fairy Tail wins eight points!" The pumpkin yelled sounding a bit panicked.

"Blade!" My team mates called.

"I did it..." I coughed out before passing out.

✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ ✔ ✖ 

Inspired by what i'm debating about in my spanish class and yes I realize a few facts are wrong or different but shhhhh....

Also did you like that lil' love triangle i'm slowly sneaking in *Smirks while raising an eyebrow*