The Morning of a new Adventure!

(Edited)

Hello! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~At the guild~

"I'm never going' out on a job with this guy again." Natsu grunted looking away.

"Just what I was thinking, dumbass." Gray retorted.

"You guys are like oil and water." Elfman laughed.

"Still, you're not little kids..." Romeo laughed nervously.

"Natsu, Gray! The request is for you again!" The master suddenly yelled.

"AGAIN?!" Natsu and Gray yelled.

"I see. So that's why they went together." Lucy nodded.

"It's a special request, so this time, be on your best behavior!" Erza warned with a tick mark.

"Ngggggg..." Natsu and Gray growled.

"What's this?!" The Master exclaimed.

"What is it, Gramps?" Natsu frowned.

"I'm not going with him." Gray stated.

"I ain't going with him, either!" Natsu retorted.

"Don't touch me." Gray growled.

"No, You have to go. And also.. whatever you do, don't act rude." The Master said with a scared face.

"Gramps?" Laxus raised an eyebrow.

"The client is Warrod Seeken. He's one of the ten wizard saints, the fourth ranked one, and he's known as one of the Four Heavenly Kings of Ishagar." The Master explained.

"The client is one of the Ten Wizard Saints?" Lucy frowned.

"What does this mean?" Carla added.

"Why is a VIP like that...?" Wendy started.

"What's this about?" Erza gasped.

"Huh...?" Natsu and Gray asked.

...

In the end we decided to go with the two because well... Let's be honest letting those two go alone to meet someone of high-rank might as well send in tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum. I let out a silent sigh as we walked towards the client's house. Lately I haven't been feeling well, like something feels off as if something is going to go wrong it's a strange feeling but I just can't shake it off. My sight returned a few weeks ago and the feeling came to me almost a day afterwards I tried to tell Lucy about it, but she said it was probably just that I was pushing myself a bit too much with all the job requests and my training. I hummed along to Dari's cover of Daoko (girl). We walked for a long amount of hime until we finally reached the client's house.\

"Is anyone home?" Wendy's voice echoed through the house as we entered.

"We're from the wizard's guild, Fairy Tail." Erza added.

"Look at all these plants!" Carla gasped in awe.

"Hello?!" Lucy asked the figure standing in the center of the house.

"Sssshhhh!" The voice hushed.

"Is that a person?" Lucy gasped.

"Sssshhhhhhh!" The voice hushed once again.

"Quietly." He mumbled. We all let out a small gasp and waited for him to say something else. The only sound coming from the water he was pouring on a bush.

"Plants like silence. If you can understand that keep your mouths shut." He warned. Lucy's hands immediately flew to her mouth.

"Gotcha!" He smiled as light shone through, making the flowers in the room bloom.

"Kidding! Only kidding! Actually, plants and flowers love human voices! Ahahahahaha!" The guy laughed as petals floated throughout the room.

"A tree?" Lucy sweat-dropped.

"What's with this old man?" Natsu grunted.

"Is he really some big cheese?" Gray added.

"Thank you for coming, Fairy Tail wizards. Which of you are Natsu-kun and Gray-kun?" The client asked. Tensely Natsu and Gray walked up.

"What's this? You're more feline than I imagined. Kidding! Kidding!" The client laughed holding Happy and Carla up.

"This old man is on the hyper side, huh?" Lucy sighed.

"S-seems like it..." I stuttered.

"He's still laughing at his joke..." Gray mumbled.

"Should we interrupt?" Erza raised an eyebrow.

"But he is a VIP..." Wendy frowned.

"Boy, I'm thirsty!" He laughed pouring the water from the watering can.

"Excuse me, but are you Warrod Seeken of the Ten Wizard Saints?" Erza stepped up.

"Indeed I am Warrod Seeken." The client spoke up. We all tensed up until he spoke again.

"Just kidding."

"EH!" We all backed up.

"Actually, that's a joke!" He laughed.

"This old man makes me tired." Gray groaned.

"I'm with you there." Natsu nodded. 

...

After we got settled down Warrod explained what the objective was.

"We Accept your request!" Natsu and Gray fist bumped.

"Yeah!" Gray nodded.

"You can count on us!" Lucy smiled.

"I'll do my best!" Wendy exclaimed.

"So where is that village?" I asked.

"About 2,000 kilometers south of here." He replied.

"That's pretty far." Carla nodded.

"Oh, I can help you get there, at least. Here, gather over there and don't forget your belongings." He pointed over with his cane.

"What's he going to do?" Happy asked.

"Maybe he has some kind of vehicle." Carla shrugged.

"I'll walk." Natsu shivered adjusting his backpack.

"Just get over there!" Erza urged pushing him over to where we were standing.

"Well, shall we begin?" He asked once we were in place.

"Not with a vehicle?" Natsu raised an eyebrow.

"Turn right!" Warrod ordered and we followed.

"That was a joke." He laughed.

"Hey!" We all exclaimed.

"I am counting on you, Fairy Tail young'uns. I'm sure you will be true to yourselves as you overcome any obstacle that stands in your way." He smiled as his cane began to glow. The firm the ground a plant started to grow turning into a tree that lifted us up. The tree went above the clouds and sped us in the direction of our destination.

"Awesome!" Gray gasped.

"Yeah. The tree is like a living creature..." Erza sighed contently. I began to look over the edges admiring how the petals of the tree left a trail while a few lingered in the wind. I slowly started to get the courage to stand on my knees enjoying the feeling of the wind, completely forgetting my worries. I turned my head to Gray to find him looking at me with a bit of admiration and love? I gave him a small smile and continued to enjoy the wind.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Got this bish done