We joined Fairy Tail!

Why didn't any of you stop me? Seriously! SO MANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES! (edited)

✖✗✖✗✖✗✖✗✖✗✖✗✖✗

Finally arriving we stood in front of a huge beautiful building decorated with the signature guild logo.

"Wow" was all I could say. 

"It's huge."Lucy said looking up at the guild.

"Welcome to Fairy Tail!" Happy announced giddily

"We're home!!" Natsu yelled walking in.

"Natsu, Happy, welcome back~!" A pretty young woman with flowing white hair and a gorgeous figure greeted, smiling softly at the two.

"You overdid it again!" a man with an article of Weekly Sorcerer laughed.

 "I read about the Hargeon incident in the newspa-" He was interrupted by Natsu kicking him in the face. 

"You bastard that information about the Salamander was fake!!" Natsu yelled.

"Did we really just come to Fairy Tail?" Lucy asked me.

 "Yup." I answered also in a bit of shock.

"Did you say Natsu is back?" A cute guy with black hair and a silver necklace cross asked popping out of nowhere. 'Did I just find him attractive?!' I internally screamed.

"Lets finish our fight from earlier!" He said challenging Natsu

"Not until you put some clothes on, Gray!" Natsu yelled back at him

"What rubbish!" Someone behind me exclaimed. He was tall and has white hair and a scar going across his face.

"Stop yapping like little kids...so FIGHT WITH YOUR FISTS AND SHOW YOUR MANLINESS !!!!" He exclaimed. I looked around ignoring the fights and admiring the guild. I looked over to Lucy who was talking to a guy with spiky orange hair.

"Whats up with this place no ones normal?" She asked aloud. 

 "By the looks of it, it looks like this happens all the time." I replied walking towards her.

"My, newcomers?" asked a sweet, feminine voice from behind us.

 "Mi-Mirajane!!!" Lucy gushed over the woman, who i'm actually not really sure who she is.

"Shouldnt you be stopping them?!" She exclaimed.

"No, besides its fun this way~" Mirajane smiled.

"It's scary..." Lucy retorted. I felt and woosh next to me. I looked next me a bit back and i saw that someone threw Gray on a table nude. Natsu was a few feet away waving Grays boxers around tauntingly.

 "Ahhh my underwear!" Gray yelled standing up. I covered my eyes but Lucy was unprepared and got flashed. "Dont face this way!!!" She screamed while trying to cover her eyes.

"Hey ladies if you dont mind please lend me your underwear" he said. I quickly took out some boxers from my bag and handed them to him. 

"Why do you have boxers in your bag!?!?" Lucy screamed at me.

 "Because they make comfy pijama shorts" I replied. She just looked down and nodded disappointed as if to say 'you definitely belong here'.

 "Thank you for lending me some underwear" Gray said from behind me.

 "You can keep them" I said turning around. 

"Wow you have nice eyes." He  suddenly said looking into my blue/gray eyes. (Pic of her eyes  above I hope).

 "Thanks." I mumbled embarrassed. Getting attacked, Gray immediately they started to fight again. I quickly made my way through to Lucy before I could get hurt.

"CUT IT OUT, YOU FOOLS!" A demonic looking giant boomed.

"Eeek he's giant!" Lucy squeaked. The whole guild froze most of them about to punch each other. They turned away from their opponents with a huff except for the guy with orange hair who was swarmed by his fangirls and the drunken woman who called out for more booze.

"Master you where here?" Mirajane asked.

"Master?!" Lucy exclaimed.

The master turned his head to look at us "New comers?"He asked.

"Y-yeah." Lucy and I answered shakily. Quickly the master shrunk I shit you not he literally shrunk. 

"Nice to meet you!" He smiled greeting us. He jumped up and did multiple flips in the air backwards before slamming into the guilds second floor railing and then stood up with a grunt.

"You've done it again fools!!!" The master announced angrily. The master started telling all the guild members the mistakes they've done on missions. He took a deep breath and started to talk again.

"Listen up. Power that surpasses reason is still born from reason. Magic is not a miraculous power. It is only realized when the flow of energy inside us and the flow of the natural world come into perfect sync! Magic comes from mental strength and focus--- nay it comes from your entire soul worry about the eyes watching from high above and you will make no progress in the ways of magic! " He stated with a grin. 

"Dont let the fools of the Council scare you! Follow the path you believe in!! That's what Fairy Tail wizards do!!" He stated proudly sticking up his index finger to the sky causing the guild to go wild.

I think I'm gonna like it here a lot.' I smiled.

~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~

Hai I hope you are enjoying this book.