Will Fate Burn?

(Revised)

Double update!

♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊♦◊

"STOOOOPPP ITTTT!" Natsu tackled Gray down just as we arrived. He was going to use 'iced shell' I felt the tears brimming at the edge of my eyes.

"Natsu..." He whispered.

"So you came." Zeref smirked.

"You bastard... Did you forget? That magic... I should've stopped you from using it once already..." Natsu growled.

"I was blinded by emotion... Our friends and you... I tried to kill you guys. THERE'S NO LONGER A PLACE FOR ME IN THE GUILD!" He exclaimed. I stayed quiet back at the door with Lucy I felt the tears streaming down my face but I just let them go. 

"IN THAT WAY, I'M THE SAME AS YOU!! Hey Gray... We're friends aren't we...?" Natsu asked with tears also streaming down his face.

"Don't die... STOP THINKING ABOUT DYING! LIVE!!! Dammit..." The pinkette wiped his tears.

"But even if you defeat Zeref." Gray frowned.

"Wether you win or lose, you'll still die. That's your cruel fate." The black mage spoke up.

"I WONT DIE!! FATE?! SOMETHING LIKE THAT, I'LL BURN IT TO ASHES!!!"  Natsu growled with a menacing aura surrounding him.

"Yeah, it'll definitely be fine!! It's Natsu, after all." Happy smiled tearing up.

"Natsu..." Lucy mumbled looking down sadly. Comfortingly I pulled her into a side hug which she returned with a sad look on her face.

"You'll burn your fate, huh? What an interesting thought. You see... I'm a human who's accepted his cursed fate. Do you know why? It's because I had no other choice. That's why it's called 'fate'." Zeref chuckled. Immediately the two interlocked in battle, Natsu was the first one to get knocked into a wall.

"Natsu!!" Lucy exclaimed in panic.

"Owwww..." The pinkette rubbed the back of his head.

"It's just as I thought. The power of Igneel is gone. You cannot win against me like that." Zeref retorted.

"There's still the power of 'me'." Natsu threatened. they were about to begin again when we were engulfed in a feeling of strong magic power.

"Wha..." Lucy gasped in shock.

"Although Irene has stalled some time for us... I guess... It's time... Natsu... We've run out of time to play around. This is my final chance for me. For the future of Humanity, die." Zeref began to attack. Once again they began.

'Gray... Blade.. Lucy... Happy... You're at the guild right now, are you not?" First's voice rang through my head. Looking around I noticed the others also confused.

'You must leave immediately! I'm also closed by. Please everyone! You must convene with me right away!' She exclaimed.

"But... Natsu..." Lucy whispered.

"We cant just leave him here!" Happy exclaimed.

'Believe in Natsu... and in me. Hurry! Natsu's fate is completely dependent on you all!' She explained.

"What do you mean by that?" I spoke up.

"I'll fill you in on the particulars after we've met up. There's a possibility that the enemy is intercepting my telepathy.' She continued.

"Natsu's... Fate?" Lucy asked softly/

"Let's go we'll only get in Natsu's way if we hang around here!" Gray advised.