Wizards vs. Hunters!

(revised)

New chap finally.

~FT~FT~FT~FT~FT~FT~FT~FT~

After a while the giant tree finally dropped us off at our destination.

"We're here?" Gray asked looking around.

"Thanks to Warrod-sama, it took us no time." Erza praised.

"That's amazing magic." Wendy nodded.

"He's not one of the Ten Wizard Saints for nothing!" Carla nodded.

"Uh eurhg!" Natsu suddenly gaged.

"You got motion sickness?" Lucy sighed.

"Hey guys check this out!" I exclaimed looking at the purplish ice.

"All of the rocks are iced over." Gray pointed out.

"Sun village lies just ahead." Erza pointed out.

"All right, let's go! My motion sickness will go away as soon as I eat at the village!" Natsu smirked.

"Natsu..." Happy sighed.

"That's not the situation..." Lucy scolded.

...

We walked into the village finding that everything was covered in the purple looking ice. Everything ranging from the plants to the buildings.

"Absolutely everything is encaged in ice." Lucy gasped.

"According to Warrod-sama, so are the residents. Except... I don't see any of them." Erza mumbled. We continued walking until we stopped next to what looked like a giant shoe. We stayed in our place staring at the giant.

"HUGE!" Natsu and Happy suddenly yelled.

"HUGE!... HUGE!... HUGE!... Small... HUGE!" Natsu screamed looking at Lucy then Wendy.

"Um, did you just say something when you looked at me?" Wendy asked innocently.

"Is this a village of giants?!" Natsu exclaimed as we looked at the other giants.

"I can picture Warrod-sama right now..." Carla sighed. I turned over to Gray and noticed that he was staring at one of the giants intently.

"Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. When I see something gigantic frozen in ice, I can't help thinking about..."

"Deliora. I see..." I mumbled. Everyone began to look around while Natsu tried to melt one of the giants, but he ultimately failed.

"The old wooden man said this was no ordinary ice." Gray reminded the pink haired idiot. He then placed his hand on the ice as if trying to somehow get information from it

"What's this? I'm picking something up from the ice... A kind of magic I've never felt before." Gray frowned he kept his hand on the ice and soon a blue glow emitted from his hand.

"Your magic can't melt it, either?" I asked.

"Figures it wouldn't be that easy." Lucy sighed.

"But, it's similar to someone's magic." Gray started.

"What's this? Someone beat us to it?" A group of guys smirked.

"What a nuisance!" The silver haired one laughed.

"They're, like, all women and children?" A guy with his hair spiked up in four directions rolled his eyes. All he needs to do is be tweeting something while drinking starbucks and you get what is called a stereotypical 'White girl' (A/N: I hope I didn't offend anyone with this. If I did i'm sorry.)