Outlaws

Oof more cringe (edited)

hai it's me again

~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~&~
Lucy and I eventually got tired of running and started to walk. We couldn't find that fat guy anywhere where could he have gone?!

"What do you say we head back to Erza?" I suggested. Happy just put on a horrified face.

"What's with that reaction?" Lucy asked.

"E-Erza said to go after him." He stuttered out.

"You Gotta be real gutsy to ignore an order from her. I don't want to see her do the same thing to you two!" He said horrified.

"Wh-what is she going to do to us?" Lucy and I asked scared. Happy just started at us with a terrorized face

"A-All right we'll look! We'll look for him until we find him!" Lucy exclaimed.

"Your mood sure changes easily Lucy." Happy said back to normal.

"Ugh! Shut up! Why are you getting so attached to me anyway, cat ?!" She asked as I stood there waiting for them to stop fighting. While they where bickering the roof suddenly shook.

"What the hell was that?" I asked out loud. Soon again it shook, but this time harder.

"Natsu!" I heard Lucy exclaim. 

"It wouldn't surprise me if it is him." I muttered. Lucy, Happy and I started looking for a way up to where the shaking was coming from. When we got there Natsu was in front of a wall that had a huge hole in it, while Erza was trying to wake a guy up by hitting his head on the floor, Gray just stared with a huge sweat drop.

"Do you think this is a bad time?" Lucy asked.

"I'm going with yes" I mumbled.

- mini time skip-

Erza started to explain the real target of Erigor which is Clover where all the guild masters are, and that there is some sort of hurricane thing surrounding the station that will tear us apart if we try to get out. Natsu is currently trying to go through the wall but keeps getting thrown back.

"See? This is what happens if you try to leave." Gray explained. While Erza kept trying to wake up Kage, Natsu kept trying to break the wall.

"You idiot. Brute strength won't do anything." Gray sighed.

"We need to hurry. Can't you freeze the wall?" Lucy asked.

"I already would have if I could." He explained. Natsu went again going in a bit further.

"Stop that! You'll get torn apart!" Lucy exclaimed. Lucy managed to catch him before he went and tried to take down the wall again.

"That's it celestial spirits!!!" Natsu exclaimed pointing at Lucy, she immediately started to go into full detail about why it wouldn't work.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!!" Happy screamed scaring us all, even me.

"I just remembered Lucy!" He said running to the blonde.

"Remembered what?" She asked.

"What I was supposed to tell you on the way here!!" He screamed.

"Oh when you kept calling me weird?" She asked.

"This is it!" He said holding up a celestial key.

"That's Virgo's key. You know it's wrong to steal" she exclaimed pinching Happy's cheeks together.

"No Virgo told me herself!" He explained.

"Huh?" Lucy asked.

"Urgh. This is no time for nonsense." Gray mumbled.