Begin on Tenroujima Island!

(Edited)

To those who don't ship Gruvia you have all earned a special place in my heart. *Wipes away tear.*

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

"So hot... Even though it was Winter back at home... what is this?!?! I think i'm gonna melt... I'll get turned into ice cream and get eaten by Happy..."  Lucy whined. 

"I feel sluggish..." Happy groaned.

"Blade how are you not dying?" Lucy cried.

"I am." I replied bluntly.

'I'm almost sweating buckets...' I fanned myself.n After a while Tenroujima island finally came into view, to say the least it was beautiful, it even had a huge tree growing right in the center of it.

"It's said that long ago, there were fairies on that island." 

"Master..."We all turned to the old man.

"Also in reference to the very first Fairy Tail master, there's Mavis Vermilion's sleeping ground!" The Master explained.

"What's with those clothes!" Gray asked the master, who was wearing vacation attire.

"After all, it's hot!" The master replied.

"Someone who wears no clothes can talk!" Lucy scoffed.

"Now, I will announce your first trial..." The Master explained everything concerning the battles and the routes they could chose. After that all the teams took off with Fried and Bickslow trapping every one in a dune which only lasted 5 minutes. Levy and Gajeel went on head in second after Levy disabled the dune for a sec. Then went on Elfman and Evergreen. After the 5 minutes were up everyone practically flew to the island leaving me alone on the ship.

"Master i'm gonna go on ahead and explore the island!" I yelled to the old man.

"Alright." He dismissed me with a nod.

"Yes..." I quietly cheered as I flew towards the island.  The scenery was absolutely breathtaking there was tons of plants and animals the whole island was lively. That's is until I got to a part where every thing was dead. There was no signs of life at all not even a single flower.

"What's going on here?" I mumbled staring at everything. A loud rumbling in the direction of the pathways cut me from my thoughts.

"What in the world..." I started making my way towards where everyone who passed was supposed to meet up. The part of the island with all the dead plants didn't leave my mind though i'll have to ask someone about it I made a mental note. When I got there the second test had begun and the only groups that survived were Cana and Lucy, Levy and Gajeel, Happy and Natsu, Elfman and Evergreen, and last but not least Loke and Gray made it through as well. In this test they have to find Mavis's grave hidden somewhere in the island. 

"I wish I could do some thing." I sighed flying away again.

'This sucks ' I mentally sighed landing in an open area.

"I can't even annoy Lucy." Walking through the quiet part of the forrest a pulse suddenly went through me.

"What... the.... hell?" I grunted holding my chest at the controlling my breath.

'What caused that?' I stood up weakly and looked around. Once I regained my breath I continued walking.

'Maybe if I can track down where it came from I can probably find out who caused it.' Before I could begin to even try to start snooping around a red signal flare appeared in the sky.

"An enemy?!" I looked up at the red flash.

'I should go to the emergency gathering area if i'm lucky I won't run in to the enemy.' I began to run giving myself a head start once I gathered enough speed I summoned my wings and flew to the emergency meeting area. On my way there I noticed a group fighting the enemy... or well their minions. As I got closer I noticed it was Cana, Lucy, Loke, and Gray. 

"REAPER'S SYTHE!" I summoned my weapon and sliced right through a large group.

"Who are these guys?!" I frowned.

"Blade! We're actually not really sure." Lucy replied.

.

.

At one point we were all worn out it seems as if there's no end to them.

"Damn it this is really tiring." Gray grunted.

"But we've almost cleaned them out." I breathed out.

"Right! Let's take down the rest all at once." Cana nodded.

"R-right! But these guys are probably attacking everyone else, too." Lucy pointed out.

"What? Against these guys everyone'll be fine." Gray reminded her.

"Wait! I sense..." Before Loke could finish his sentence the guys around us just disappeared.

"The enemy disappeared." Gray uttered out.

"Falling down from the sky, disappearing... These guys get around." Cana sighed.

"Be careful." Loke warned.

"Up there!" Gray pointed to a figure standing on top of a boulder.

"They cannot beat you. This is a waste of time. Your opponent will be meh." The goat? spoke.

"A goat!" Lucy, Cana, and I exclaimed in shock.

"At least I think." Cana added.

"Ngh." Loke let out a low grunt.

"What's wrong?" Gray turned to him.

"This guy... he's different from the others we were fighting. Anyway suck it up for round two!" Loke advised.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞