The one who closes the portal!

(edited)

Hai!

♤♣♧♤♣♧♤♣♧♤♣♧♤♣♧♤♣♧♤♣♧

"Still, wow! We can hear it from here." Gray commented with a smile.

"It sounds like all of Crocus is shaking for the cheers for Fairy Tail." I added.

"Jeez I wish they'd shut up already. They're gonna make my wounds vibrate." Gajeel groaned.

"Oh, don't be like that. Those are cheers of congratulation. Now we can give a good report to master." Erza smiled softly.

"Well, gramps aside, this was good for our comrades who went through hard times these past seven years." Laxus sighed with a grin.

"Gray-sama, let's go on a date to celebrate our victory! Right now!" Juvia linked on to Gray's arm.

"Juvia if you would like to keep all your limbs intact I suggest you let go of Gray right now." I smiled sweetly.

"Sorry!" She cowered away. Our attention was drawn away by the two friends who were still hugging as if it was they were never to see each other again.

"It's over, huh?" Gajeel asked.

"The tournament, anyways." Juvia cut in.

"Erza, how's your leg?" Gray asked out of the blue.

"Nothing I can't handle." She stood up bravely.

"Still, you know it doesn't feel the same with out the constant screaming." Laxus laughed.

"Can't argue with that." I nodded.

"Although, it is a pain in the ass with him around." Gajeel commented.

"Can't really argue either. By the way, did anyone see a flare?" Erza looked at us.

"Nope. Other than the one moment that saint monster had the upper hand, I had my eye out." Laxus shrugged.

"Can't say I did." I nodded.

"I didn't see it either." Gray added.

"The thing of it is, there's no way the Salamander would remember to signal us." Gajeel frowned.

"A flare?" Sting stood up.

"Sting-kun, what are they...?" Lector asked.

"Hey..." Sting called out.

"Huh?! Don't look at me with that annoying face!" Gajeel threatened.

"Oh... I was just wondering why Natsu-san didn't participate." Sting looked away.

"Did something happen to Natsu-kun?" Lector asked noticing our silence.

'I hope Natsu and Lucy are safe right now.' I looked up at the sky only to find the moon slowly turning a blood red color.

.

.

.

"And so, i'm terribly sorry we didn't get to bask the afterglow of the Grand Magic Games, but I've just heard that this country is facing a critical moment." The king of Fiore added.

"Ten thousand dragons?!" The Master opened his eyes in shock.

"Even though we were no match for just one of them, Acnologia." Cana whispered.

"Right now, a large-scale strategy is underway at the palace." The king added.

"The Eclipse Project. The objective of this strategy is to eradicate all ten thousand dragons. I can't really say it's possible as the enemy is a swarm, i'm sure several of them, maybe even several hundred of them, will survive. Wizard guilds, I must request that you please lend us your aid! I would like to use your power to slay the dragons that survive. That is all. Please save this country!" The king bowed respectfully.

"Naturally!" Cana yelled.

"Leave it to us!" The Master added.

"Yeah!" Blue Pegasus yelled.

"We won't let any monsters do us in!" Lamia Scale yelled.

"Right!" Mermaid heel agreed.

"This country, which goes hand in hand with magic..." Sting started.

"Is our country!" Rouge finished.

"Our comrades have been captured by royal armed forces." Erza turned to a soldier.

"They're safe. We just got a report that they joined up with the princess." The guard replied.

"All right! I'll go on a rampage one more time!" Gajeel yelled.

"Fighting alongside you brings back memories." Lyon turned to Gray with a smile.

"Don't hold me back." Gray laughed making me smile a bit.

"Thank you... Thank you.... Thank you... Thank you.... Kabo." The king cried. Making a funny voice at the end.

"Kabo...?" We stared wide-eyed in shock.

"The parfum of that last bit..." Ichyia commented.

"Everyone, i'm counting on you!" The king cleared his throat.

"YEAH!" We all yelled in unison. After a while we quieted down and waited for a signal advising us about the dragons, but all we heard after a while was a bell toll signaling midnight. It was July seventh.

"Fairy Tail will defend this central plaza!" The Master commanded.

"I can more or less move again thanks to Lyon, , this healing girl, and the royal healer." Gray smiled. I looked at him then stared up at the blood red moon it was mesmerizing but it gave me an uneasy feeling. We went quiet for a while everyone coming up with their own strategy but that silence was soon cut off by a loud roar coming from near the palace. A few more roars were heard and soon enough out there in the distance was a dragon flying with a figure on it's back. While a literally fiery dragon landed right in front of all of us.

"A DRAGON!!" Warren yelled.

"FIRE IS COMING OUT OF IT'S BODY!" Max added.

"ATTACK! CONCENTRATE ON IT'S LEGS! JUST LIKE WE PLANNED!" Master commanded our whole guild began charging towards the fiery beast.

"Yeah!" We agreed.

"I am Atlas Flame! I am going to show you wretches the flames of hell!" The dragon yelled making a wall of fire appear in front of us which made us all fly back from the force.

'This isn't gonna be easy.' I thought.

♤♣♧♤♣♧♤♣♧♤♣♧♤♣♧♤♣♧♤♣♧

Hope you enjoyed.