Meet Natsu

Why did anyone ever let me write?!?! (Edited)

♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧♣♧

"Ugh there's only one magic store in this town!? I can't believe it!!" Lucy sighed. The short man behind the counter quickly explained the reason for being the only magic shop in town.

I kept looking around hoping to find what she is looking for while at the same time I just browsed for myself.

"Found something!" she yelled holding up a silver key with a look of pride on her face.

"Which one is it?" I asked glancing up from one of the aisles. "white doggy!~" she announced proudly. Did she just...

"Which one specifically." I said in an 'I don't understand' tone .

 She let out a huge annoyed sigh" It's the Canis Minor." She said.

"But that one isn't strong in any way." The store owner butted in.

"Oh don't worry I've been looking for this one" Lucy said with a closed eye smile.
"So how much is this?" she asked the little man.

 "20,000 jewel" he answered. "I wonder how much is it now?" She said leaning over the counter trying to seduce him. Slowly I walked out not wanting to see the end of her 'persuasion'.

"I can't believe he only lowered a thousand jewel" Lucy walked out angrily dragging me away from the store. 

"Is my sex appeal really that bad?" She asked stomping angrily. 

"I mean, he seemed pretty old maybe some things don't work anymore..." I shrugged making her slowly in agreement. We kept walking for a while until we came across a vicious crowd of fangirls. 

"I wonder what's going on" Lucy asked. "Beats me" I mumbled wanting to get away quickly.

"Oh my gerd did you hear a famous Mage is in town?!" One of the girls squealed.

"Omg who?!" The other one asked.

"It's Salamander!" The girl squealed like a pig.

'Salamander... I feel like I've heard that name before.' I pondered to myself while turning to Lucy who had a huge grin embracing her face.

 "No." I immediately stoped her. 

"Aww c'mon pleeaaassseeee~" She begged pouting. 

"Fine" I gave in. 

"Yay~!" she squealed. 'I am going to regret this decision' I sighed. Immediately the blonde began to drag me trough the crowd of fangirls clumsily I stumbled into girls and few guys until I finally tripped.

"Damn it, Lucy." I growled getting up. Scanning the man from bottom to top I noticed the rings on his fingers. One of them looks familiar it's an outlawed magic a charming spell I knew it.

"He's not even cute" I accidentally said aloud. Everyones heads suddenly  turned to me in a creepy doll like way.

"what did you just say" they growled angrily. 

"He's not even that cute." I repeated accepting my death.

 "Oh no you didn't!" they yelled throwing me at a wall.

"Fuuuuuuuu...." I stayed on the ground turning my attention to the crowd where a pink haired guy was now venturing into.

 "Hey Igneel it's me look over here!" The guy yelled. Climbing on a nearby crate I looked around trying to find the pink haired male. 'He's gone?!' I looked around only to find him flying towards the same wall I had just recently hit.