I'm Gonna Become 'S' Class!

(edited)

This takes place after the Edolas Arc by the way. Also I added my own little touch so that Blade can go.

✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ ✄ 

"Man what a hectic week!" I sighed resting my head on the guilds counter top.

"You can say that again!" Lucy laughed next to me as she ordered a drink from Mirajane. Geez first we have a friendly race the guild has every year or so the day after my date with Gray, then I have to preform at the Magnolia park, then we meet the guilds strongest member which is Gildarts, and the day after that we go to this weird place called Edolas and not to mention the guild got a member named Lissana back to the guild.

"And that's what happened Mira-san! Cana didn't even tell me why! What's up with her?" Lucy exclaimed cutting off my train of thought.

"It's fine. Cana always says that around this time." Mirajane smiled.

"EHHHH! Around this time?" Lucy asked. 

'Huh pretty soon it'll be 6 months since Lucy and I joined the guild.' I thought spacing off again.

"WORK, WORK!" Natsu ran in.

"Aye sir!" Happy nodded.

"Hey if you're going on a job take us!" Lucy stopped them.

"Sorry but i'll be going alone for now!" Natsu yelled running out half way through the guild he ran into a shirt-less and pants-less Gray.

"WATCH WHERE YOU'RE RUNNING HOT-HEAD!" Gray growled.

"AND YOU'RE IN MY WAY! FRUIT OF THE GLOOM!" Natsu retorted, making me snicker at his comeback.

"Do the two of you have time to be fighting?" Happy asked.

"You've got a point!" They yelled.

"I'M BACK!" Gray ran up to the counter.

"Welcome back Gray!" Mirajane smiled.

"And your clothes?" I asked.

"No time for that! This is my next job!" Gray exclaimed running out.

'What's up with those idiots?' I sighed mentally.

"Got it! Have a nice day!" Mirajane called after him.

"SIS! I'M GOING ON THIS JOB!" Elfman held up the job request.

"Okay! Have a nice day!" Mirajane smiled.

"WORK, WORK!"

"I'M GOING TO DO THIS ONE!" A bunch of guild members crowded placing in their job requests.

"What the hell is this?" Lucy asked hugging Plue closer to her.

"You'll find out soon enough." Mirajane spoke through the crowd. When everybody finally left Lucy and I sat back down on our seats.

"There are people who are working their butts off." Lucy grumbled.

"But there are people who are just doing the usual. So I have no idea what exactly." She added.

"You'll know tomorrow!" Mirajane smiled.

~The next day~

I wonder what was so important that the master summoned everyone to the guild. After a while the curtain in front of us finally went up to reveal the Master, Erza, Mirajane, and Gildarts. At this all the guild members began to cheer.

"FAIRY TAIL! AS WE HAVE DONE SINCE DAYS LONG PAST, I WIL NOW ANNOUNCE THE PARTICIPANTS IN THIS YEAR'S S CLASS WIZARD ADVANCEMENT EXAM!" The Master began making everyone go crazy.