Song of the Fairies

(revised)

Fairy Tail just uploaded a new OVA go watch it trust me you'll love it. Poor Gray 

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭

"AHAHAHAHAHAH!" Natsu laughed sitting on one of the giants head's. The giants laughing with the pink haired idiot in unison.

"They're already back to their normal selves." Wendy commented.

"You little people saved us, huh?" One of the giants asked.

"I'm glad you made it back to normal." Gray nodded.

"Little people..." Wendy muttered.

"And you're a little person among small people, Wendy." Carla added causing the giants to start laughing. I adjusted my jeans which thankfully weren't burned along with my underwear and laid against a tree taking a bite of one of the giant cherries they gave me. I wish I could say the same about my shirt that and my sweater were burned when Atlas turned everything back to normal, so in the meanwhile i'm still wearing Gray's coat.

"Exactly what happened to this village?" Erza frowned making all the giants suddenly become serious.

"What happened here?" One of the giants repeated.

"They said an Ice Devil Slayer attacked." Lucy clarified sending chills down my back when she said, 'Ice Devil Slayer'.

"We faced him with our weapons..." A giant started.

"...But after that our mind is a blank." Another one finished.

"It seem he thought the Eternal Flame, Atlas Flame, was a demon, so he came to destroy it." Lucy explained.

"So the culprit did this out of a misunderstanding? That is not a satisfying answer." Erza frowned.

"Well, we still don't know what the culprit's real intentions were. The succubus man told us something." Gray relayed to them what the guy had told us before being eaten by the crazy bird thing.

"The Gates of Hell... TARTARUS!" Erza exclaimed making Lucy cover her ears and tremble.

"My best guess is the Ice Devil Slayer is a member of Tartarus Succubus eye, a sub-guild of Tartarus, was watching over the village." Gray stood up.

"So there was another reason for freezing the village?" Wendy turned to Carla.

"Yeah. It seems theres another side to this that we haven't seen." The female cat nodded.

"Well, our job is done for now!" Natsu shrugged.

"Aye, sir!" Happy jumped.

"Come to think of it, where's Flare?" Lucy pointed out. We all replied with a shrug with made her sigh and begin looking for her.

"Hey, what wrong?" Gray walked up to me.

"Oh! N-Nothing!" I nervously smiled scratching my chin, a bad habit I've recently developed when i'm lying.

"Bla--"

"FLARE, YOU SAY?!" One of the giants stood up startling us.

"IS SHE OVER THERE!" They asked motioning towards the trees.

"Come on, Flare. You haven't been home for so long." Lucy tried to convince the red-head.

"I abandoned this village. I ran off on my own. So..." Flare avoided everyone's gazes.

"It's fine! Nobody's mad at you! Maybe." Lucy smiled nervously looking up at the frowning giants.

"Are you really Flare?" One of the giants asked.