Lullaby

Sorry I haven't updated my mom gives me 2 hours to use my phone so it's really hard to write but here it is.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Natsu was patting masters head while Lucy tried consoling Kage.

"I grow tired of all you gutless wizards!" An evil voice boomed. It's coming from the flute.

"Something came out!" Happy pointed.

"I can no longer hold back I shall eat you myself." It boomed. It created a magic circle and out came out a huge monster.

"I will devour your souls!" It yelled.

"It's so big!" Lucy said.

"Way to state the obvious." Happy sassed.

"What is that thing?" Gray asked.

"N-no one told me about this!" Kage exclaimed.

"Living magic?" I heard Erza ask.

"Zeref? Is that some ancient wizard." Gray asked. 

'Why does the name Zeref seem familiar.' I frowned.

"The black wizard Zeref he was the most evil wizard in the history of wizard kind. He left this magic behind centuries ago, only to take form now." Master bob explained.

"Now then whose soul shall I dine on first." The flute boomed.

"What did you say? Do you think souls are really that tasty?" Natsu asked Gray excitedly.

"Don't ask me how should I know?" Gray told Natsu annoyed.

"Always thinking about food" Lucy scolded.

"Natsu! Gray! Get everyone away from here!!" Erza ordered.

"Quit barkin' orders!" Natsu exclaimed

"Yeah your not the boss of us!" Gray retorted.

"Just do it." she ordered.

"Aye sir!" They complied happily.

"Great more Happpys." Lucy sighed.

"You doubt my power I'll prove it to you." The flute exclaimed accompanied by a big boom which erupted from a mountain.

"Now then! I've decided! I will devour all your souls wizards!" The flute continued.

"All right then! Bring it on if you dare!" Natsu yelled.

"Good luck!" the guild masters chorused.

"What can just the three of them do?!" Lucy asked out loud.

"You should help them." Happy butted in.

"Normally I would but none of my celestial spirits are available today." She said.

"Good excuse. How about you?" Happy asked me.

"They seem good without me." I shrugged. The monster let out a loud roar and everyone covered their ears while I used my pinkie to clean out my ears.

"It's begun." A master said which caused panic and made everyone yell about how lullaby is gonna eat their souls.

Erza requipted and they all started attacking. The guild master stared at the trio in shock. Lullaby started to suck in a lot of air and the life out of the plants. 

"This dosent look good." I muttered.

"Now all of your souls will be mine!" Lullaby growled. As Lullaby tried to play it only emitted a wheeze.

"What's happening?!? Why can't I play my melody?" Lullaby exclaimed. Hah it's probably all the hole those three punched in. The lullaby snapped and started throwing a tantrum like a child.

"Ice make shield!!!" Gray exclaimed shielding us from a fire.

"What's maker magic?" Lucy asked.

"It's magic that gives magic energy a physical form. However there's another type of magic that can destroy it." Happy explained. I was so focused on why the name Zeref is so familiar that I didn't realize they destroyed lullaby and the conference hall. I went over to them with Lucy and started congratulating them. The trio looked back at their work. I looked at the master and saw that something came out of his body.

"Master!!" Erza yelled chasing after his soul.  What a sight.

"They went overboard!!" The guild masters exclaimed angrily. The master started chasing us so Erza grabbed the master and we all ran away laughing like crazy.

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0