Natsu vs Erza and a curse

(edited)

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

"Hey Lucy. What ya writing?" I asked Lucy while walking to the kitchen.

"You know the usual." Whe answered/yelled.

"No stripping in my house buddy!!!!" I suddenly heard Lucy yell. Ignoring her outburst I continued on to the kitchen.

-in town-

Why did I have to come along. I knew I should've slept in. Everyone was currently placing their bets on who was gonna win most people chose Erza. 

Erza did her requipting routine and changed into her Flame Empress Armor. Well that's what most people are saying the name of her armor is.

"Round 1. Begin!!!" The master yelled. Natsu attacked first but Erza blocked. Later not even a minute into the fight. A frog like person stoped them.  She started shouting about being from the magic council.

"Am I the only one who noticed she's a frog!!!!" Lucy exclaimed.

"You're not alone on this one." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear.

"As a result of the Eisenwald incident A member of your guild has been charged with 11 counts of criminal property damage. Erza Scarlet, you are hereby under arrest."

~and then this happened~

Everyone in the guild was gloomy. Resting their heads on the table. I decided to join deciding not to be more of an outcast than I already am. I heard faint voices but my music was too loud to hear, and I don't plan on lowering the volume anytime soon.

I wonder what's Natsu doing in order to get Erza out. Something stupid no doubt.

~the next day~

"Who could've got that fresh aircould smell so sweet I'm going to breathe it in all day!!!!" Natsu cheered running around the guild like the idiot he is.

"I cant believe that stupid arrest and trial was just for show all that worrying for nothing." Lucy groaned.

"So it wasn't a sacrificial lamb but a scape goat." Gray said as if he had realized something important.

"You must be one heck of an ice wizard cause even your jokes leave me cold." Elfman said shivering.

"Hey Natsu are you gonna finish your fight with Erza!?!?" A guild member yelled.

"You're right. Hey Erza wanna pick up where we left off!" Natsu yelled.

"I'm not in the mood right now." Erza said.

"I'm not letting you off the hook that easily." Natsu yelled going in for an attack. With one swift punch to the stomach Erza immediately nocked Natsu out cold. Lucy, Elfman, Gray, and I stared at Erza shocked/horrified.

"And we have a winner!!!" Happy exclaimed. We all burst out into small bursts of laughter but suddenly out of nowhere I started feeling sleepy.

"Not again." I heard Gray groan. Then I fell asleep. 

Slowly waking up I heard talk about some Mystogan person.

"Who's this Mystogan guy?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Well for starters he's a contender for Fairy Tail's strongest wizards." Elfman answered.

"Really?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah but for some reason he doesn't want anyone to see what he looks like. So whenever he comes to take a job he puts everyone to sleep. " Gray added.