Present!

(edited)

I want some tacos

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once we got back to Magnolia, Gray had woken up and we got of the carnage and we were greeted by the whole town welcoming us back. It was practically a parade.

"WELCOME BACK, FAIRY TAIL!" A few voices yelled.

'Oh yeah now they're happy to see us.'

"WE'RE HOME!" Natsu yelled waving at everyone.

"Aye, sir!" Happy yelled.

"WE WON!" Natsu screamed cheerfully.

"Idiot." I mumbled under my breath. Everyone in the guild including me were impressed by the amount of people that had actually come see us well almost everyone Laxus was being a bit grumpy. I turned to look at Gray and saw him spacing off with a small frown on his face.

"Hey, Gray..." I called out to him turning to face him while walking backwards.

"It's nothing." He turned away. I heard people calling out to me saying how cool I was when fighting some people even had tried to copy my hairstyle but failed. I only turned to them and gave them a short and sincere 'Thanks!'

"Gray, I know your feeling down and all, but scowling like that is rude to all these people. You should at least try to give them a small smile." I lectured holding my index fingers to the corner of my lips to form a goofy smile.

"You're right." His lips curved up.

"Thanks!" He smiled.

"Oh?! What is this?! You're suddenly dreamy!" Juvia butted in making me roll my eyes. Once we got to the cathedral we were met with the mayor of Magnolia.

"The mayor of Magnolia would like to present you with a token of our appreciation!" The master of Twilight Ogre cleared his throat.

"Toke of your appreciation? You shouldn't have..." Our Master rubbed the back of his neck pretending to be genuinely bashful.

"Fairy Tail members, this way, please." The mayor held his arm out to point out the direction of our destination. We turned and saw the guild hall, although this one was different it was much larger and it had the Fairy Tail symbol nearly everywhere.

"Fairy Tail is the pride of our town. And so, we wanted to restore the guild's headquarters." The Mayor bowed in respect.

"OUR OLD HQ IS BACK!" Natsu cheered.

"Aye, sir!" Happy agreed.

"Mayor, I don't know what to say." The Master cried walking up to the somewhat old man.

"I LOVE THIS TOWN!" He yelled crying.

...

After the whole parade ordeal Lucy went to the guild joined by Natsu and Happy while I stuck with Gray staying over at his house for the night.

"So what should we do today?" Gray sighed as we walked down the street.

"Maybe we should go to the marketplace." I shrugged.

"Sounds like a plan." He nodded reaching for my hand, but another figure came between us.

"Gray-sama!" The shrill voice yelled.

"Oh, hey Juvia." Gray smiled nervously a sweat drop rolling down his cheek.

"Where are we going today?" She smiled clinging to his arm.

"Well Blade and I were going to the Marketplace." Gray nodded towards me. Juvia turned her head slowly towards me.

"Hi." I smiled wrinkling my nose while waving at her.

"Let's go then!" Juvia turned away and started dragging Gray towards the shops. For about an hour I was basically the third wheel of my boyfriend.

"Blade-san! You like that scary black stuff, right?" Juvia suddenly turned to me.

"Uh yeah I do." I nodded hesitantly.

"There's a shop over there." Juvia pointed to a small shop and thankfully she wasn't lying.

"I'll be back in a sec!" I yelled crossing the street and walking into the store. I looked around and ended up buying a messenger bag but when I walked out the two were gone.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled making people stare at me weirdly.

"Sorry." I quietly mumbled embarrassed. I let out an annoyed sigh an continued walking hoping to run into the duo. As I was walking a male voice suddenly started to yell.

"SOMEONE STOP THAT CARRIAGE!" They yelled I turned just in time for it to swoosh right besides me.

"I got it!" I yelled taking a shortcut to meet it at the next street there I held my hand out and got a hold of a handle I used that to my advantage and pulled myself on.

"Where are you?" I slightly panicked looking for the reins just when I grabbed them another body joined me.

"ROUGE?!" I yelled staring at the male who almost immediately got motion sick.

"Stop... the carriage... Frosch... Ahead..." He groaned.

"What?" I raised an eyebrow looking forward to find the green exceed crossing the street about to get hit by the carriage.

"Watch out!" I yelled pulling at the reins sending us crashing into some bushes.

"A-are you okay?" I asked Rouge blushing at our sudden position. He was laying on top of me his face buried in my neck where I think I could feel his lips against.

"Y-Yeah. I'm alright!" He yelled jumping off me his face as red as mine probably was.

"Rouge! Blade!" Sting and Yukino called out to us.

"Is Frosch--" Rouge was cut of by Yukino.

"He's okay." She nodded.

"Thank goodness." Rouge sighed standing up.

"Thank you for helping us!" Yukino smiled as Rouge helped me up.

"No problem." I nodded.

"Hold on, where did Frosch go?!" Rouge started looking around.

"I think he went that way." I pointed towards an alley where I think I saw a small pink figure venture into.

"Thank you so much!" Rouge grabbed my hands nodding while crying at the same time.

"You're welcome." I laughed as he left running.

.

.

.

For the rest of the day I just walked around the shops buying random stuff that caught my eye. It wasn't until the sun started going down that I began making my way home.

"Blade! Wait!" A male voice yelled.

"Gray..." I mumbled looking at the male running towards me.

"What's up?" I then asked.

"What do you mean 'What's up?' Ive been looking for you! What happened?!" He seemed a bit worried.

"Oh, nothing just the fact that Juvia made you ditch me." I replied with a frown.

"Here let me make it up to you by walking you home and getting you something to eat." He sighed in annoyance.

"..." I thought for a second considering his apology.

'Hmm free food.'

"Alright let's go." I nodded making him smile.

"What will I do with you." He laughed.

"Love me, feed me, never leave me." I swooned.

"Deal!" He laughed.

"Idiot." I smiled as we made our way to get food.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for not updating in like forever Ive just been really busy please forgive me!