Seven Dragons!

(edited)

I HAVE RETURNED AND I HAVE SURVIVED 4 AIRPLANE RIDES

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Have all the villagers evacuated?!" Erza asked staring at the dragon in front of us.

"Yeah, pretty much." Macao nodded.

"Word is they've taken refuge in a safe place!" Romeo added.

"Haha! Now we can really let loose!" Bickslow laughed.

"I'll show them the glorious path of a man!" Elfman yelled.

"This one's a fire dragon! That's means we're on, Juvia!" Gray smirked.

"Right, Gray-sama! Let's unleash an attack formed from the might of our combined love!" Juvia nodded.

"ARGHHHH! All kinds of comebacks come to mind, but now isn't the time!" Gray yelled making me smile a bit in relief.

"Let's go!" He then added.

"Right!" Juvia replied grabbing his hand which made something inside me bubble with jealousy.

"Focus!" Gray advised.

"Kyaha! Hit it hard!" Bickslow smiled.

"Extinguish it's flames!" Elfman cheered.

"ICE GEYSER!"

"WATER NEBULA!" The two hit the dragon making vapor appear once the attack hit it's target.

"IT'S NOT WORKING?!" Gray exclaimed in shock.

"I don't believe it even our power should be back to full strength!" Juvia frowned.

"I am Atlas Flame, a fire dragon. I'm going to burn down everything! and you shall bathe in dragon flames!" Atlas flame yelled before taking in a deep breath.

"Rune magic! Nullify that attack!" Freed yelled.mThe dragon released it's breath and broke right through the barrier sending a few people flying back but some of us stood our ground and hardly moved.

"Everyone, stay calm! Get back into position." Erza commanded.

"Everyone okay?!" Freed asked getting up.

"What the hell! That dragon's no different from Achnologia!" Elfman growled.

"I'd rather go with this one." Gray muttered.

"You're hit by my flames yet live... Wizards?" The dragon narrowed it's eyes.

"That's correct!" The master stepped up.

"Master!" Erza yelled.

"You're going to do that magic?" She asked with a small frown. The master's face then turned into one of rage and he started glowing and growing until he was evenly matched with the dragon in size.

"We're not just wizards! We're comrades who are tied together by the bond of family!" The master yelled lunging towards the dragon and bunching him square in the face making a gust of wind hit us. But the attack failed it seemed like it didn't even do anything.

"No matter how much power you posses, you can't beat a dragon!" Atlas flame yelled attacking the master pushing him back with his flames which surrounded us as the master dug his feet trying to stay in place. Once the master was far enough her shrunk back to his normal size.

"Hang in there!" Macao urged.

"Don't worry I just got burned a bit." The master seethed looking at his burnt hands.

"Masters attacks hit, but didn't do any damage." Juvia stared worriedly.

"What can we do to beat a monster like that?" Freed sighed.

"First Master! You're the genius general, right? Don't you have a plan?!" Gray turned back to the small female.

"I do. There are seven dragons. And i'm sure a number of the others have realized the same thing." She gave us a confident look.

"What is your plan?" Erza asked turning to First. Mavis was about to speak but she was cut off by a giant dragon flying over us and dropping eggs as if they were trash.

"Hey, are you serious?!" Romeo glared at the eggs.

"Now we've got a lot more than seven to deal with." First mumbled. The eggs hatched to reveal dragons that looked almost robotic.

"Even though it's hard enough dealing with just one." Romeo growled. Before we could do anything else Laxus rammed into the dragon.

"Move. I'll take the large one." He cracked his knuckles.

"You guys do something about the offspring." He then commanded walking towards the flaming dragon.

"You heard what Natsu said, right? Only dragon slayers can take down a dragon. Laxus! I leave this one to you and Raijinshuu! Gajeel you take the other one. The rest of you get rid of the offspring!" First commanded.

"Understood. Everyone steel yourselves." Erza commanded.

.

.

.

.

In the midst of the battle our groups separated and started helping other guilds, I of course stuck with Gray and so did Juvia... sadly.

"ICE BRINGER!" Gray yelled destroying one of the offspring and saving Rufus from Sabertooth at the same time.

"Gray!" Rufus exclaimed in shock.

"Don't just stand there! You remember that skill that took you down, don't you?" Gray asked.

"Well, yes. Okay, then by your leave, i'll use it." Rufus smirked fixing his hat. From there on we went in another direction leaving Rufus to deal with their share of dragons. While running we encountered Lyon who started to fight alongside us.

"ICE MAKE! SNOW TIGER." Lyon attacked the small offspring, but before the tiger could attack it was completely destroyed by the dragons multiple breaths.

"ICE CANNON!" Gray tried but he only got the same result as Lyon.

"It's not on my nature to be on the defensive end like this. Let's go Lyon!" Gray frowned.

"Uhm... Blade-san why aren't you out there helping Gray-sama and Lyon-sama?" Juvia turned to me.

"Because in dangerous fights like this a close range weapon won't do me any good." I replied holding out my weapon.

"Oh..." She mumbled.

"But maybe." I stared at my weapon imagining a different form for it.

"If I concentrate enough I might be able to change it." I closed my eyes and concentrated but my eyes flew open when I head a shattering noise I stared at my scythe as it began to form to pistols.

"Woah!" Juvia and I stared in awe.

"This works!" I nodded with a shrug running out from where we were hiding.

"STYX SHOT!" I yelled sending three perfect shots out which hit the dragons. Lyon, Gray and I sent in an attack altogether and managed to hit the three offspring that were previously in front of us, but now in their place a slightly smaller group showed up.

"Bastards!" Gray growled.

"Secure the shields! Let's go!" Lyon commanded.

"Gray!" I called out as I was retreating.

"I know!" He yelled back only  to be nearly hit by the beams the dragons send out. Almost immediately Gray and Lyon created a shield.

'That was close.' I stared feeling a bit relieved that we're all still ok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's almost time for 'THAT" scene.