Moon drip

iris by sleeping with sirens (cover)
~~~~~~~
"You sure this is the demon your master sealed away?" Natsu asked.

"There's no doubt about it." Gray answered.

"I wonder why it was transported from the northern continent to Galuna island." Happy whispered.

"You don't think this demon could have something to do with the islands curse do you?" I wondered out loud.

"I wouldn't be surprised if it did. It may be enclosed in ice, but that things still alive." Gray mumbled.

"Sweet! Give me a go at it I ain't afraid of no stupid demon!" Natsu yelled.

"You know brute force isn't the only way to solve a problem Natsu." Lucy scolded. I ship those two.

"A little fire ought to do the trick." Natsu said preparing to attack, but before he could do anything Gray punched him.

"Gray punched Natsu!!!" Happy exclaimed.

"Well it wouldn't be the first time he's done that." I mumbled.

"What's the deal what'd you hit me for Gray?!?" Natsu asked.

"I don't want you and your flames near it. If that ice melts and Deliora is revived there's no way we'd be able to stop it." Gray growled.

"C'mon do you really think a huge chunk of ice would be that easy to melt?!" Natsu exclaimed.

"No." He mumbled.

"Hey are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"I'm the one who got hit for no good reason watch your temper man!" Natsu yelled.

"Please your one to talk." Happy sassed.

"Many years ago my master my master Ur. Cast a spell called iced shell on this demon inclosing it in a form of ice that can't be melted. It's so strong that even the most powerful flame spells have no effect on it if they knew that the ice couldn't be melted then why did they bring it here?" Gray asked aloud.

"Then maybe they didn't know. They might have brought it here to try to melt it some how." Lucy suggested.

"But why would they do that?" He asked her.

"I have no idea." Lucy said putting her hands up in defense.

"I just don't get it who would bring Deliora here and more importantly why?" He asked.

"We need answers. Let's go find these guys." Natsu smiled.

"Yeah, ok." Lucy agreed. We were about to go look for them but Gray stoped us.

"No. We're gonna stay here and wait." He ordered.

"Wait for what?" I asked.

"For the moon to come out." He answered.

"The moon but it's the middle of the afternoon forget that if I have to hang out here all day I'll die of boredom." Natsu said fanning himself.

"Gray why does the moon matter?" Lucy asked.

"I have a feeling that the curse on the island and Deliora are somehow connected to it. And I heard those guys we saw earlier say something about collecting moonlight." He replied.

"I heard that too. I guess waiting till Nightfall is the only way to find out what's going on." Lucy mumbled.

"I'm not waitin we've got work to do!!!!" Natsu yelled angrily.

-le bit later-

"Well that was fast." I stated looking at a snoring Natsu.

"Aye." Happy agreed.