Goodbye Kemokemo

(edited)

Last one I hope before the fillers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Natsu-san! That's a sea serpent!" Sting yelled as we ran towards the group.

"What?!" They replied.

"A demon of the sea. I've heard about them before." I frowned.

"But this is land!" Natsu countered before he could say anything else the monster growled lunging at us. Quickly everyone jumped out of the way.

'That was close.' I turned to the eel to find that it was chasing Natsu, Lucy, Kemokemo and Happy.  We all gasped as the serpent followed them into the temple, immediately Erza sent up the flare we were required to shoot up incase of an emergency. The serpent then wrapped itself around the temple growling at us.

"Erza-san! Where are Natsu-san and the others?" Sting panicked.

"Inside those ruins!' Erza replied.

"No way!" Lector frowned. We backed off when we heard the booming of the council's canons. Most of the shots missed and only angered the serpent even more. 

"What's that?" I asked as a strange sound emitted from the island.

"Probably the serpent! But for now have to do something about that!" Rouge shook his head motioning towards the serpent.

"Yeah. Before Natsu-san and the others are crushed inside!" Sting added.

"Let's go! Everyone!" Erza commanded summoning her sword and slicing the serpents tail.

"Right!" I exclaimed summoning my Scythe. I ran up to it and sliced up a few of it body parts. Gray attacked it with his ice cannon while Sting and Rouge hit it with a roar completely K.O-ing it

"That's my Sting-kun!" Lector cheered.

"And Rouge!" Frosch smiled but the smile didn't last long when the wird sound resonated through the island waking the serpent.

"Wendy!" Carla exclaimed. I turned to find Wendy nearly passed out.

"For some reason... I can't... move..." She whispered.

"What's happening?" Carla asked as she then fell.

"Were they attacked?" Doranbolt suddenly appeared.

"They suddenly collapsed! We have no idea!" Gray replied. The serpent growled once again drawing our attention to it.

"Take them back to the ship!" Erza ordered holding her sword up.

"Right! What are the rest of you going to do?!" Dornabolt prepared to leave.

"Don't worry about us! Just go!" Erza commanded. Just when Doranbolt left the weird sound resonated once more.

"Gray!" I exclaimed as he fell. Erza was next to fall then me.

"Are you okay?!" Lector asked but then he fell too, with Frosch falling right after.

"What the hell is happening?" Erza tried to support herself with her sword. The more time we were there the weaker we started to feel.

"Where are...Nastu and Lucy?" Gray grunted.

"Hold on, where is Lector and Frosch?" Rouge asked frantically looking around.

"There!" I pointed running towards the exceeds who were about to be crushed by the serpent.

"Frosch! Lector!" I yelled grabbing the small cat-like creatures.

"Blade-san!" I heard Sting yell but it was too late the serpent smacked us away.