Penalty pt.2

(edited)

The song is I can talk- Two Door Cinema Club

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

"You guys are mean..." I cried as we walked into the guild.

"Not our fault we didn't know a person like you could even get a boyfriend." Natsu shrugged.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I grumbled. Once we entered Erza gave Laxus the stone which he just used to warm up theJacuzzi.

'He could have just used Natsu if he wanted to warm up the jacuzzi.' I frowned

"This is the best." Cana sighed relaxed.

"Looks like they were able to do it, it was just a stone after all." Laxus smirked.

"So it was for the Jacuzzi." Lucy nodded.

"The stone came out of the mouth of a mon--"

"Happy!" Lucy yelled covering the blue cat's mouth.

"From now things are going seriously." Laxus chuckled.

"Gihi!" Panther lily and Gajeel laughed.

"Seriously? It's already enough." Natsu rolled his eyes.

"The days not over yet. I'll take over the duo of Elfman and Natsu." Laxus smirked crossing his arms over his chest.

"Duo? That you claim?!" Natsu retorted.

"Be a man..." Elfman groaned.

"Juvia will obviously take Gray-sama! And Blade san as collateral." Juvia smiled saying the last part a bit creepily.

"Uhhhhh uh....." Gray and I sulked.

"I choose Erza~" Mirajane stood up with a smile.

"Hn." Erza raised an eyebrow.

"I pick you!" Gajeel pointed towards Lucy.

"NO! Someone switch with me! This is the worst option of all!" Lucy cried.

"Then... I'm...." Wendy whispered.

"You'll come with Onee-san." Cana stood up.

"KYAAAAA!" Wendy cried. After the choosing ceremony ended Gray and I were dragged away to a secluded place.

"You change into that!" Juvia yelled pushing me into a room.

"Huh?" I asked no one in particular. I turned around and found a maid outfit.

"Kill me, please..." I deadpanned beginning to strip. I looked at the outfit in disgust.

'At least she had the audacity to get me matching undergarments because the underwear I had on wouldn't exactly match the outfit.

"Juvia, I'm done." I knocked on the door after I changed.

"Okay!" She yelled opening the door. From where I was I heard Gray chocking.

"Is he okay?!" I exclaimed.

"Don't worry about me!" Gray coughed.

"Okay..." I whispered as Juvia shut the door.

"Sit down." Juvia commanded pointing towards a chair. I followed her orders and sat down.

"Now close your eyes." She ordered.

"There..." I replied closing my eyes. I heard strange sounds and within seconds my head felt lighter and different.

"DONE~!" Juvia exclaimed.

"Alright..." I replied hesitantly opening my eyes.

"What do you think. Actually Juvia thinks she should also trim your bangs." Juvia pondered.

"My hair..." I cried touching the short ends.

"How...?" I pulled at it hoping it was a joke.

"Actually Juvia thinks she will." Juvia smiled turning the chair over.

"No!" I exclaimed trying to push her away but that ended in both of us falling Juvia landing on top straddling me.

"Juvia will only cut off a bit." Juvia whined.

"I said no!" I yelled trying to push her off.

"What's going on in here!" Gray suddenly barged in through the door.

"Gray!" I exclaimed staring at the black haired male.

"B-Blade... Juvia..." He gawked staring at me.

"Huh?" I asked moving my head to find my underwear was in full show.

"Look away! Pervert!" I yelled bending my knees to cover myself.

"Finished!" Juvia yelled triumphantly holding the scissors up while getting up.

"What?" I asked getting up and walking towards the mirror.

"I-I look like a guy..." I deadpanned.

"Hmmmm. Juvia does not like how that looks go change." The bluenette pointed towards the curtain in the room.

"O-Okay." I nodded. I walked behind the curtain and changed into the only outfit there. It was a pair of black pants a white button up shirt with a belt going around the stomach and a black coat with a white outline finished off by a red tie, well it wasn't a tie more like a red tied string. I kept buttoning up the last three buttons but they kept on unbuttoning itself.

"I hate this." I cried walking out.

"Great! Juvia has a small competition for you!" Juvia exclaimed clinging on to Gray.

"And what would that be." I replied already scared.

"Well, Juvia was wondering if you could beat Gajeel at the whole music stuff. Juvia wants to see who's better." The bluenette fiddled with her fingers.

"Fine. Not like I have a choice." I sighed.

"Yay!" Juvia exclaimed dragging us outside across from where Gajeel was preforming with a dancing Lucy.

"This is the song that Juvia chose." Juvia played the song.

"You actually like this kind of stuff?" I sweat dropped.

"Of course! It gives Juvia a chance to have many different scenarios with Gray-sama!" Juvia exclaimed. At this comment Gray deadpanned and turned away.

"Alright then..." I sighed making speakers, a microphone, and my guitar appear. 

'Please let this song be the last thing I have to do.' I mentally prayed. I took in a deep breath and started. Right from the beginning I saw people gathering around.

~Play song I won't put the lyrics cause I know it's annoying and half of you just skim though it~

"WOOOOOOOO!" I heard people yell and cheer. On the other side of the road I saw Gajeel glaring.

"Ehhhhhh?!" I stared taken back.

'HER! HER!' I mouthed pointing towards Juvia. From there the water woman dragged Gray and I again running away from Gajeel's glare.

.

.

.

" I want to die..." I mumbled walking out of the room. After the performance Juvia did horrible unexplainable things to Gray while I had to watch and endure some of it.

"I do not want to see the face of Juvia, any say, nor do I want her heart." Gray added as we walked out probably looking like hell.

"It can't be!" Juvia exclaimed.

♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟ ♚ ♛ ♜ ♝ ♞ ♟

I didn't really like this that much but I honestly couldn't think of any other way to end it. I thought I had it all planned out but sh*t. Sorry.