Wendy Marvel

(Edited) 

Heller did anyone go to Anime California the other weekend. Cuz I was there it was fun I wish I would've cosplayed tho.

-__________________________-

After we met Wendy and her cat of course Hibiki explained everything we needed to know about who we're up against. Afterwards Natsu left running to beat them up. That idiot. Everyone else ran after him while I just walked with Wendy, Charla, and Happy who was crushing hard on Carla.

(A/N I think it's spelled Charla. But I'm just gonna start changing it to Carla)

Once we were near we got there to find oracion seis and the others fighting.

"Stay here." I urged Wendy. I summoned my weapons and joined in.

*

*

*

We where all on the floor laying down defeated in an instant. The man named Brain was about to finish us off but stopped.

"What is it Brain?" One of the Oracion seis asked.

"Wendy!" He exclaimed. Wendy? How does he know Wendy.

"What's the matter Brain why did you stop the spell? Someone you know?" One of the members asked yet again.

"There's no mistaking it you are Wendy. Maiden of the sky." Is all Brain said.

"I didn't expect to encounter you here. It looks like we picked up a nice present. Come!" He exclaimed pointing his staff towards where Wendy was. A magic circle appeared and a long green string like thing came out. The green thing grabbed Wendy and started taking her with Carla and Happy chasing along. We all tried to get up but the preacher guy made the ground change.

"Dark Rondo!" The guy yelled.

"Lucy!" The Eve and Ren from Blue Pegasus covered Lucy, Lyon grabbed Sherry, and Hibiki covered me.

Before it could hit us someone made a roof which blocked the attacks.

"Thanks..." I whispered to Hibiki with a blush .

"No problem." He winked helping me up.

"Jura-sama!" Sherry exclaimed.

"Damn let me at em'!" Natsu growled getting up. A small "huh?" Left his mouth.

"They disappeared!" Gray exclaimed.

"What the...HEY!" Natsu yelled. As they were talking I took my time taking in our surroundings that is until Ichia *shivers* appeared out of nowhere. 

"You're all injured you know!!!" Gray yelled.

"These injuries? Nothing at all. Everyone, take a whiff of my painkiller parfum!" Ichia said popping open a bottle which what I'm guessing has perfume or parfum as he calls it.

"No thanks I would rather live with the pain." I mumbled under my breath.

"No way you're staying here." Gray said holding me tight so I don't leave. That is until I got a sniff and sneezed which made us hit heads.

"Fuck!" I grunted rubbing my head while Gray rubbed his nose.

"Sorry." I then mumbled getting up.

"Damn those bastards how dare they kidnap Wendy and Happy." Natsu growled.

"Where are you!? Where did you run of to?!" There he goes again. Before he could go any further Carla pulled him back from his scarf