Magic Ball Pt.2

(edited)

Part 2! Also would anyone be interested in being a character for the grand magic games, if so info will be at the end

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out of the changing room a bit embarrassed at the fact that i'm wearing a dress. It was a beautiful aqua blue as for my hair it was up in a simple bun my bangs covering my left eye of course.

"Lucy! Blade! Are you ready?" Erza asked

"I hate this." I mumbled walking out trying not to trip on the dress.

"W-why are you in serious mode?!" Lucy asked staring at Erza.

"Work or not, this is the minimum amount of decorum due when participating in a ball." Erza smirked triumphantly.

"Do I look okay?" Wendy asked walking out.

"Wendy, you look super cute!" Lucy smiled.

"But i'm a little embarrased..." She smiled shyly.

"Come on! The ball's curtain is going up! Were getting up on stage, too!" Erza yelled making me sigh. We walked out and met up with the guys who were dressed nicely. Just as we were walking towards them a guy invited Erza to dance. Erza of course gladly accepted.

'Poor guy' I thought. Lucy was next to be asked for a dance. Gray and Natsu were dragged away by some ugly woman and Elfman was asked out by a pretty woman. Wendy was next to go a boy looking around her age invited her. Meanwhile I just stood there partnerless.

'Oh well...' I shrugged exploring the area.

 A fight suddenly broke out between Gray and the woman Elfman was dancing with. Although  Erza easily stopped the fight by re-equipting into her Prince costume and knocking them both out in one hit.

'K.O!' I mentally screamed. The fighting seized when Aceto began to descend from the stairs in a pretty dress her father was of course next to her. Erza in her prince costume asked her out to dance first. They danced until the ring began to appear from it's hiding that's when Velveno appeared. He was the boy that was dancing with Wendy.

"You've all witnessed me, Velveno, taking the Balsamico ring!" The man laughed.

"You! Return that ring!" The count yelled aggravated.

"This is finally getting interesting! I'm your opponent! IRON FIST OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" Natsu attacked.

"Iron fist of the fire dragon!" Velveno easily counter-attacked. They both clashed flying back.

"ROAR OF THE FIRE DRAGON!" Natsu yelled.

"Fire dragon's roar!" Velveno replied blocking it again. They landed swiftly on the floor just as Natsu was going to attack Velveno stopped him.

"Hold it right there, boss. I didn't come her tonight to brawl with you guys."

"WHa?" Natsu asked.

"I failed last time, but I've waited patiently these past seven years... to propose to you, Aceto."

"Propose?!" Lucy asked in shock.

"We've been chums ever since we were kids, but I've always been madly in love with you!" Velveno smiled.

"I allowed you, the son of a servant, to be my daughters playmate! Have you forgotten that debt?!" The count fumed.

"Ever since you drove me out of the mansion, I came back again and again to visit Aceto, but overtime, you used the difference in our social positions as an excuse to turn me away at the gate!" Velveno replied.