Fairy Tail Wizards!

(edited)

http://36.media.tumblr.com/34405ce5db91c2d8b48a99b5b602a618/tumblr_nfh0wlcQAq1tmthnoo1_1280.png

In case Wattpad doesn't want to put it up the link is above but if you can see it just Imagine it  with long hair everything else  is pretty much the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Bust this thing up and me  along with it!" Natsu yelled from within the dragon.

"But if we do that, what'll happen to you, Natsu?" Happy asked while holding a stick as his weapon.

"Stop making excuses! If Magnolia gets ruined because of me I won't be able to sleep at night!"

"What should we do, Erza?" Lucy turned to the red-head.

"Answer me, Erza!" She yelled after a few moments of no reply. As we stood there Daphne suddenly began to explain the reason as to why she created the Dragonoid.

"First! I'll crush this city! And then i'll fly around the entire continent!" Daphne yelled making the Dragonoid roar.

"If no one's going to interfere then i'll just have to slow it down at least!" I yelled flying towards the dragon just as Gray arrived.

"Blade!" Lucy and Erza called out to me. Lifting up my bangs I used my powers.

"THE LEGACY!" I yelled requipting. (Outfit above. I hope). I flew all the way to the dragon the second I got within a few feet of it the mini Dragonoids attacked.

Before the Dragonoids could reach me I began slicing through them like nothing. After the small fry I began going around the giant Dragonoid using my scythe to make cuts in it I was making a small amount of damage and I could tell it was slowing down a bit due to my attacks but I have to work harder. I let out a yell or rage and began to make deeper cuts. As I zoomed around slicing at the skin I was careful to dodge the attacks the guild members where sending.

"HUH?! WHAT?! DRAGONOIDS WHY ARENT YOU STOPPING HER! YOU IDIOTS CAN COPY MAGIC! CANT YOU?!?!?!" Daphne yelled.

"I don't know why my eye is like this or why it gives me these abilities but I know for a fact it's not magic." I smirked before resuming my work. As I was zooming around continuing my destruction I could hear Daphne struggle to get more mini Dragonoids on my back of course I easily cut right through them. Even though I was doing such a good job I could feel my energy begin to drain.

'Using these powers really takes a number on me." I frowned as my body started to feel numb.

"Blade! Don't overwork yourself!" I heard Gray scream from where he was standing with Lucy and Erza. I ignored his warning and just moved on to the head, but my actions where cut off by my back and arms just failing me.

'Crap!' I thought as I felt my body just begin to fall and at this exact same moment a mini Dragonoid blew an attack that threw me where Lucy was.  began to close my eyes preparing for the treacherous impact but a pair of arms caught me I looked up weakly before feeling my transformation disappear then I began submerging into the darkness.

'Damn I overdid it.' I frowned.

~

~

~

"Ugh..." I groaned rubbing my head tiredly.

"She lives!" Lucy exclaimed walking into the room I was in.

"Hahaha i'm just dying of laughter." I said sarcastically.

"Alright then drama queen. How are you feeling?" She asked.

"I've had worse." I shrugged.

"Good." She said in a dark tone.

"Huh?" I asked looking up only to have her chop me on the head with her book.

"Why'd you do that for?!" I cried rubbing the spot she hit

"Because Gray tried to warn you but you only carried on trying to destroy the Dragonoid!"

"But my work helped didn't it?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well yeah but--" 

"Case closed." I cut her off making her sigh. 

"Fine then get up we have a job to do." She pulled me out of bed.

"Why?" I groaned.

"Because I said so!" She sassed walking out of my room.

"Fine." I muttered getting ready.

"Let's go!" I yelled walking down the stairs.

"Mmm!" Lucy nodded as we walked out of our house/apartment.

.

.

"OPEN! DOOR TO THE CLOCK! HOROLOGIUM!" Lucy yelled summoning her celestial spirit.

"Brrrr! I came here underdressed again! I'm so cold! She says." Horologium quoted.

"Nice to see you up and alive." Gray smirked at me. Staring at him plainly I walked up to him and punched him as hard as I could.

"THAT WAS FOR LAST NIGHT YOU IDIOT! I ALMOCT ACTUALLY THOUGHT YOU BETRAYED US!" I fumed.

"S-Sorry!" He exclaimed holding his cheek where I punched him.

"You better be..." I muttered making him laugh.

"Damn, it hard to walk through this snow." He commented.

"Why don't you put some clothes on before complaining." Erza retorted. Making Gray yell in shock.

"What are we looking for anyway?" I asked turing to my fellow team-mates.

"We're looking for a plant that increases health. It also increases magic but for a limited amount of time." Erza explained.

"Ohhhhhh!" I nodded. We traveled for a long time stopping all around the mountain in hopes of finding that magical plant.

"FOUND IT!!!!" Natsu yelled from the top of a hill.

"He's fast!" Lucy sighed.

"Fast is good." Gray nodded.

"As always I nodded as we arrived at the top of the hill. When we got there a Wyvern appeared Natsu, Gray and Erza got rid of it of course while Lucy, Wendy, Carla, Happy, and I got the plants. We managed to get them successfully but Lucy got caught in the middle of an avalanche the knocked out the Wyvern but Natsu too due to his motion sickness. I let out a small sigh and we all began to return home.

~At home~

"I'm never going to the snow again." Lucy cried burying herself in her blankets.

"What a handful." I sighed jokingly.

"Shut up." She grunted with a sniffle.

"DING DONG!" The doorbell rang.

"You get it." Lucy mumbled. 

"Alrighty!" I saluted running out of her room and into the living room.

"Helloooo?" I asked opening the door.

"Erm uh... Hey Blade." Gray answered with a hint of pink on his cheeks.

"Oh! Hey Gray!" I smiled fully opening the door.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Well... I was wondering if you... would maybe like to... come with me to the flower apreciation day festival..." He blushed,

"Uhhhhh..." I stared in awe. He looked at me a bit scared before I took in a deep breath and gave him my answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dun dun DUUUUNNNN! This chapter sucked and I am very sorry. I know the drill. DISHONOR! DISHONOR ON MY FAMILY! DISHONOR ON YOUR COW!