March of Destruction

(edited)

PASTAAAAAAAA

APH~APH~APH~APH~APH~APH~APH

After the small argument the light of Nirvana started to shine brighter.

"We were to late?" Lyon asked.

"WHAT THE...?!" Natsu yelled.

"Thats not good." I sighed looking at the bright light.

"Woah there thats..."

"I-i think we're in trouble." Lucy uttered out.

"I've never smelled as dangerous as this." Natsu said in awe. After a short while the light dimmed out but the ground started to shake giant robot legs rising from the ground connecting to where the light is.

"What in the world is this I don't get it." Natsu yelled frustrated.

"It's coming out of the ground around here!" Gray pointed out.

"So this is what Nirvana is?" I asked staring at the robot like things.

"Can you even call it magic at this point?" Lyon added.

"Woah the grounds shaking!" Nasty declared.

"Does anyone hear cracking?!" Gray asked.

"I-i have a really bad feeling about this." Lucy stuttered.

"No kidding." I replied. In a second one of the legs rose up from under us and lifted us up.

"I CALLED IT!!!!!" Lucy yelled as we started going up. Once it stabilized we all started following behind Natsu running well in my case flying while Lyon stayed waiting with the unconscious Sherry at the bottom. 

"We'll run up these and then bust up the main body!" Natsu yelled.

"By the way why are you guys wearing matching outfits?" I asked hoping that it was because they where finally dating.

"Don't ask me!" She yelled a bit flustered. Just when we thought we where gonna make the legs moved walking which made Natsu get motion sick. 

"What do you think your doing Natsu!" Gray asked angered.

"Get it together! Kay!'" Lucy yelled.

"This thing's...You know. that..."

"That?" I asked slightly tilting my head.

"I-it's transportation right?" He asked.

"It's moving but it's not transportation Think of it like that." Gray explained trying to help the motion sick Natsu. He closed his eyes before standing up triumphantly.

"I got it!!!" He yelled walking towards the top which each step he took he  got slower.

"I-im gonna hurl..." He groaned stopping.

"These are octopus legs! Your okay riding animals right?!" Lucy asked in despair.

"There ain't any octopus in the forest." He replied.

"Stop sweating  the details!" I screamed at him. He smacked himself slightly before getting up.

"Okay! I'm fine now!" He declared determined. Although he slid to the side a bit when the robot's leg landed.

"Idiot! Don't let it get to you!" Gray scolded him.

"I know leave it to me!" Natsu said well before he started to slide off the leg of the robot. He leaned to the side trying to get up but that made him pop right of the leg. He made some motions as if trying to fly but... we all know how badly that failed. We stared at hime plainly before realizing what happened.