Erza's here?!?

(edited)

owowowowowowowow

I woke up to Gray moving around.

"How are you feeling?" I yawned stretching.

"Better." He answered getting up.

"Here. Let me help you." He said offering his hand to help me up.

"Thanks." I smiled.

"So where are we?" He asked walking out of the tent.

"We're in the village's storage area." I answered following him out.

"Oh thank goodness I'm glad you're awake." One of the female villagers smiled.

"Why are we here?" Gray asked I was about to answer but the villager beat me to it.

"Everything was destroyed in the attack last night. So we decided to come here for shelter." She sighed.

"The whole village? That's horrible." Gray said. Suddenly Gray grabbed his shoulder in pain I turned to him concerned.

"You know it was a miracle that Natsu, Lucy, and Blade where here. Thanks to their bravery everyone was able to make it out alive." The villager sighed.

"So are they still somewhere around here?" He asked.

"Yes they actually wanted me to show you two to their tent once you had finally woken up." She answered.

"Which tent?" I asked.

"They're waiting for you two in that big one right over there." She pointed.

We walked over to the big tent and found...

"Erza?!?! " Gray and I yelled.

"You two made me wait not smart." Erza growled.

"Why are they tied up?!" I asked motioning to Lucy and Happy.

"Lucy's got me up to speed on everything that's happened." She replied.

"I thought you where sent here to stop Natsu and these 3 fools. Needless to say I'm disappointed." Erza said to Gray standing up.

"Where's Natsu anyway?" Gray asked.

"That's something we'd all like to know." Erza answered putting a hand on her hip.

"The last time I saw him he was fighting against the cold emperor's lackeys, but when we went back to where the village was there wasn't any sign of him. Wherever he is I hope he's ok. Anyways since we couldn't find him Erza demanded that we take her to you two, but I had no idea where you had ended up." Lucy explained.

"So I did some scouting from the air. And from up there I could see that the villagers had moved into their storage area." Happy finished.

"Ok we're going to search for Natsu and then we're going back to the guild." Erza stated.

"But we can't leave the island just yet! If Lucy filled you in then you know exactly what these villagers are going through right now." Gray yelled.

"And what would be your point?" Erza asked making Gray be quiet.

"I came here only to apprehend these fools for breaking the rules of the guild. I'm not interested in anything other than that." Erza stated.

"Rules?! Have you even seen what's happened to the people on this island?!" Gray asked her.

"I have." She stated.

"And your still gonna turn your back on them?!" Gray asked.

"The request is posted on the board of every guild hall the villagers would be better served by wizards who are cleared for S-class. You are not qualified." Erza said plainly.