Chapter 47: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom (V)

After leaving the Heavenless Secret Realm, Shang Ke took out all the accumulated treasures and asked Yan Lu, "Is there anything you want?"

Yan Lu had wanted to see how Little Mushroom was planning to 'share the booty', But who would have thought that, in the first place, this guy lacked self-awareness. Being so defenseless, if he was seen by a stranger, he probably would be eaten clean without a trace.

Yan Lu looked at the treasures one by one, his face showing neither sorrow nor joy. Even if he saw something interesting, his passion was not ignited. In this world, useful things were chosen while the useless ones were disposed of, there was no need to think too much about it.

Seeing that he was looking through a few jade strips of cultivation methods, Shang Ke asked, "Did you find a suitable cultivation method?"

Yan Lu handed one over to him. His evaluation of it: "Not bad."

Shang Ke checked it curiously and then looked at Yan Lu strangely, "You think this one isn't bad?"

Yan Lu nodded.

"If I'm not hallucinating, this is a dual cultivation method," Shang Ke pointed at the jade strip, his expression very stern.

Yan Lu said, "If you practice dual cultivation with me, your cultivation speed will see a manifold increase."

Shang Ke shook his head vigorously, "Nonono, I am a devil cultivator, I can't practice dual cultivation with you."

"Won't it be alright if I also walk the devil path? " Yan Lu did not feel that there was anything wrong with devil cultivation.

Shang Ke had taken great pains to prevent this guy from turning into a devil. How could he allow his progress to have a setback?

"No. No way." Shang Ke's tone was very firm.

Yan Lu did not insist. He just played with the jade strip, his face contemplative. This seemed to be the first time Little Mushroom had refused his request, wasn't it?

"Daoist Luo He hoarded first-class treasures. Why don't you take another look at them?" Shang Ke did his best to advertise.

Yan Lu glanced through them again and finally picked out a flying sword and two jade strips. He gave the rest of the items to Shang Ke to deal with.

"Is that enough? You don't want to take a few more?" As a Devil Lord, he was actually not moved by treasure? Was this scientific?

"You can have the rest to protect your life."

Shang Ke felt as if his an arrow shot his knee.

That night, Shang Ke became a mushroom again while Yan Lu took out the jade strip, pondering over it. Although he did not have any memories, his comprehension of cultivation was extraordinary, as if he had cultivated thousands of times in the past.

Mobilizing the true essence in his body, Yan Lu spat out a breath of foul air after cycling it through his body a few times. Light shone and flickered on his body, giving him a very impressive aura. After the light disappeared, Yan Lu turned his head to look at the little mushroom hidden in the corner. His gaze was gloomy and thoughtful.

In the next few months, Yan Lu concentrated on cultivating and Shang Ke felt gratified. He would happily make a variety of delicious food for him, carefully protecting him as he cultivated. He felt the completion of the mission nearing.

Because progress was going so smoothly, Shang Ke almost forgot that this person had nearly become the future Devil Lord, someone who would never follow good morals.