Chapter 150: I Am An Evil Pen (VII)

"Have you watched enough?" A cold voice sounded in Ge Junxuan and Bai Lin's ears.

葛俊轩一脸无辜地摊手:"你们吻得忘乎所以,也不能怪我们围观。"

Ge Junxuan shrugged with an innocent expression. "You guys were kissing to the point of forgetting everything else, you can't blame us for watching."

闻景戎揽着尚可从窗帘后走出来。

Wen Jingrong held Shang Ke and walked out from behind the curtain.

尚可脸上还带着刚才激吻的红润,眸若清泉,莹莹闪动。葛俊轩暗暗比较,他和柏霖在身材相貌上旗鼓相当,但两人站在一起,第一眼注意的绝对是尚可。他身上有一种说不出来的韵味,让人见之难忘。

Shang Ke's face was still red from the intense kiss earlier while his eyes were slightly wet and glistering. Ge Junxuan silently compared Shang Ke and Bai Lin. They both had comparable good looks and body figures, but if the two of them were to stand next to each other, the first one people notice would definitely be Shang Ke. He had an indescribable charm that made him unforgettable.

不愧是闻景戎看上的人,确实不同一般。

As expected of someone Wen Jingrong fell for. He's definitely different.

"那位是永韶的葛俊轩,这位是庆威的柏霖。"闻景戎一手圈着尚可,介绍道,"他叫'尚可',我的恋人。"

That is Yongshao's Ge Junxuan and this is Qingwei's Bai Lin." Wen Jingrong's hand circled Shang Ke as he introduced, "He is 'Shang Ke', my lover."

"你好,很高兴认识你。"葛俊轩朝尚可伸出手,脸上笑眯眯的。

"Hello, nice to meet you." Ge Junxuan stretched his hands towards Shang Ke with a smile on his face.

尚可感觉到闻景戎的僵硬,心知他在紧张什么。尚可并没有什么过激的反应,只是平静地与葛俊轩握了握手。在外人面前,他可不想落他男人的面子。就算要相爱相杀,那也是他们私下的"情趣"play。

Shang Ke could feel Wen Jingrong going stiff and knew what he was nervous about. Shang Ke didn't have any extreme reaction. He shook Ge Junxuan calmly. He didn't want to shame his man in front of others. Even if they had to have their love-hate relationship, that was their private "interesting" play.

闻景戎眉头一松,眼中闪过一丝愉悦,手臂不自觉收紧了几分。

Wen Jingrong's brows relaxed and a hint of delight can be seen in his eyes. His arm tightened around Shang Ke unconsciously.

这下换成尚可浑身紧绷了,灿烂的福光扎得他皮肤生疼,极尽忍耐,才勉强止住颤抖。

This time round, it was Shang Ke's body which stiffened. The bright blessing pricked him causing his skin to hurt. He tried his very best to endure before barely stopping himself from trembling.

尚可稍稍移动脚跟,"温柔"地踩在闻景戎的脚尖上。

Shang Ke moved his heel and "gentle" stepped on Wen Jingrong's toes.

闻景戎眼神微闪,脸上却毫无异色。手指轻轻在尚可腰间掐了一下,像是在安抚一只炸毛的爱宠。

Wen Jingrong's eyes flashed but nothing could be seen on his face. He lightly pinched Shang Ke's waist as if placating his angered pet.

"难得遇见,不如去酒吧喝一杯吧?"葛俊轩兴致盎然地提议。

"It's so rare for us to meet, why don't we go to the bar for a drink?" Ge Junxuan suggested with interest.