Chapter 170: Ghost Assistant (II)

Shao Feidu has no wish to become friends with a ghost at all. He only wished that he would quickly leave. He looked safe and harmless now, but who knew when he would get mad and start throwing his head at him.

"你很怕鬼吗?"尚可虚虚飘坐在椅子上,对邵飞渡说道,"如果你是天生阴阳眼,那应该早就习惯了啊。"

"Are you very scared of ghosts?" Shang Ke pretended to sit on the chair and said to Shao Feidu, "If you were born being able to see ghosts, then you should be used to it by now."

邵飞渡木木地坐在餐桌前,沉默地看着送饭的阿姨给他摆碗碟。

Shao Feidu sat dumbly in front of the dining table and watched silently as the auntie who delivered dinner placed the dishes on the table for him.

阿姨是一名五十岁上下的中年妇女,和邵飞渡一样面无表情,把饭菜上好后,便转身到客厅看电视去了,那悠哉的模样,和在自己家里一养。

The auntie was a middle-aged woman around 50 years old and was also expressionless like Shao Feidu. After placing the dishes, she turned around and went to the living room to watch the TV. Her leisure manner made her seem like she was in her own house.

尚可疑惑地看了她一眼,随即又将视线转移到桌上,桌上摆放着三菜一汤外加一份点心,看卖相还不错,但已经不热了。尚可飘到阿姨刚才送饭用的盒子旁边,这是一个精装的保温盒,能够自由调节温度,拥有加热功能。不过这个保温盒明显没有开启保温功能。

Shang Ke looked at her in uncertainty, but immediately turned his attention back to the table. There were three dishes, soup and dessert placed on the table. The appearance looked good, but the food wasn't hot anymore. Shang Ke floated towards the box used by the auntie to deliver the food. It was a hardcover thermal insulation box which could freely adjust the temperature and even has heating function. However, the thermal insulation function of this box was obviously not activated.

尚可查过资料,邵飞渡是北都四大豪门之一邵家的大少爷,外界传言他为了钢琴而选择放弃了家族继承权,但即便如此,以他的身家和如今的名气,怎么也不至于让一个助理甚至是一个送饭阿姨这么怠慢啊?

Shang Ke has checked the information before. Shao Feidu is the eldest young master of the Shao family which is one of the four richest families in the north capital. There were rumours that he had given up his family inheritance rights for piano. But even if that was the case, he still had his family background and fame. It shouldn't be to the point that an assistant and even the food delivering auntie could neglect him like this?

更何况,他男人即便再落魄,也不会忍受他人的折辱。但实际情况是,邵飞渡默默吃着冷饭冷菜,一句斥责的话都没有。

To add on, his man would never endure humiliation by others no matter how bad the situation he was in. However, what was happening now was Shao Feidu quietly eating his cold food. There was not a single criticism.

从邵飞渡刚才的表现来看,尚可猜测他可能有某些精神方面的疾病,只是网上并没有相关的信息。难道就因为这样才被人欺负?

Based on Shao Feidu's previous behaviour, Shang Ke guessed that he might be suffering from some sort of mental illness. However, there was no information regarding this on the internet. Is he being bullied because of this?

尚可怜惜地望着他,曾经那么不可一世的男人,如今竟然像颗软柿子一般任人拿捏。

Shang Ke looked at him sympathetically. He was once such an arrogant man, now he was at the mercy of others like a soft persimmon.