Chapter 200: Let's Run, Fox (XVI)

A/N: HAPPY 200TH CHAPTER Y'ALL!!~ Can't believe we've already reach this far! HAHA~

ANYWAYS~ THERE ARE STILL 5+ MORE ARCS!! We still have a long journey ahead of us!! DO STICK WITH ME THROUGH THE END!! 

OH AND, DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS!! <3

As Shang Ke walked to them, the two kits shrinked together. Blotches of dirt littered their faces while fear shone yet expectation shone in their large eyes. Their clothes looked rather shabby as well, like they haven't been washed in a long time.

他们的手上,各自抓着一块......生肉?

And they were each holding... a block of raw meat?

尚可蹲下身,牵过他们的手仔细看了看,确定自己没有看错,的确是生肉,上面还有咬过的痕迹。

Shang Ke squatted down and took their hands for a closer look. He wasn't mistaken, it was raw meat. They even have a bite mark.

凯罗娜竟然让自己的孩子吃生肉?虽然兽人身上还带着野性,但已经脱离茹毛饮血的状态,很少再食用生肉。生肉中存在许多寄生虫,对于体质偏弱的孩子而言,无疑是极不健康的。

Kellona actually had her children eat raw meat? Although beastmen still had some of their wild nature, they have already broken away from eating meat raw and rarely eat raw meat. A lot of parasites exist in raw meats so for children whose constitution was naturally weaker than adults, it was not healthy at all.

尚可脸色微沉,将小狐狸手里的生肉片扔掉,然后带着他们来到灶台旁,上面空空荡荡的,没有一点开伙的迹象,这两天分发的食物也不见踪影。

Shang Ke's face sank and took the raw meat from the kits and threw them away. Then he led them to the kitchen stove. The kitchen stove looked deserted, it showed no sign of ever being used. The food provided the past two days were naturally gone without a trace.

"你们就吃这个?"一个小兽人好奇地问小狐狸,"你们的妈妈呢?没有给你们做吃的吗?"

"All you guys eat is this?" A young beastman asked the kits. "Where's your mom? Does she not make food for you two?"

两只小狐狸看了看尚可,怯怯的不敢说话。

The two kits snuck a glance at Shang Ke and did not dare to speak out of fear.

尚可舀了几瓢水,帮他们擦了擦脸和手,然后将自己做的点心拿出来,分给小兽人们。

Shang Ke scooped up some water and wiped their faces and hands. Then he took out some deserts he had made and divided it up.

小狐狸捧着还冒着热气的点心,闻着浓浓的香气,小心翼翼地咬了一口,随即眼神发亮,快速地吃起来,一边吃,一边看着身边的小兽人打打闹闹,脸上逐渐露出开心的笑容。

The kits held the still steaming deserts and carefully took a bite as the strong scent of the desert lingered in the air. Their eyes immediately shone as they chowed down at a faster rate. As they ate, they watched the young beastmens next to them chatter loudly. A big smile gradually formed on their faces.

穆图靠在门边,眼睛盯着屋内的情景,耳朵却在留意外面的动静。

Mutu leaned against the doorway as he carefully watched the scene within the house while his ears were alert for any movement outside.