Chapter 160: Back To That Key Moment ③

After noticing it, Rhine explained his tears as, "It was too spicy."

Shang Ke was speechless. What he made was clearly plain congee and some side dishes. Where did the spicy taste come from? However, there clearly was something off with Rhine. He seemed to have forgotten their relationship yet was very familiar with the taste of his cooking. He wondered what his man experienced after his death.

That night, Shang Ke arranged himself to rest in the guest room next to Rhine's. In the hours that they had been interacting, he actually behaved himself without a hint of intimacy. It was a complete contrast to the past him, where even though Shang Ke was also an alpha, he still pushed him down. Now that he had cleaned up and sent himself to him, he was actually not going to take a bite?

Shang Ke lied in bed, silently feeling the indistinct pheromone from next door. At the same time, he used his own pheromone to respond.

The pheromones released by the two men were not strong. Like shallow ripples, they twisted and merged with each other, warm and gentle, soothing their lonely souls and leading them into sweet dreams.

The next day, Shang Ke got up early to prepare breakfast. Although there was a dedicated chef at the residence, he was still used to doing it himself. He felt that the food made by him could be used to trigger Rhine's memories and remember their past as soon as possible. Of course, even if he couldn't remember, it didn't matter. They could start all over again.

A steady rhythm of hurried footsteps came from the stairway. Shang Ke turned his head and found Rhine running down with the aura of a vengeful spirit. He abruptly stopped at the foot of the stairs and stared at Shang Ke without blinking.

"What's the matter?" Shang Ke's eyes swept over him. Rhine's hair was messy and his nightgown was wide open, revealing his strong muscles. His black underpants hid his intimate parts from view but it still outlined the bulge prominently.

"Nothing." Rhine's expression finally eased a bit after he walked to Shang Ke and caught his scent.

"There is a mecha competition at 9 o'clock today. Do you want to go with me?" Shang Ke asked as he arranged the dishes.

"Mmm." Rhine sat in the main seat and waited for food.

Shang Ke paused, then spoke with an exasperated smile, "My dear Sir, can you return to your room and clean up before eating?"

Although it was detrimental to a certain person's image, the point was that Shang Ke could not happily eat his breakfast with someone who still had gunk in his eye.

Rhine seemed to have finally realized that he was not properly dressed, so he silently went back upstairs.

When he reappeared, he was once again a dignified and cold general.

Shang Ke helped him turn on the news while Rhine started eating.

When Rhine's bowl was empty, Shang Ke very naturally filled it back up for him.