Chapter 162: Back To That Key Moment ③

Shang Ke led the soldiers to the countryside for real-time combat training that would last a month. Before they left, he made many desserts and delicious sauces to help Rhine get by this lonely month.

莱因待在空荡荡的公馆,蘸着果酱吃点心,脸上表情沉凝,眼神悠远,不知道的还以为他正在思索什么国家大事,其实只是因为想念某人而心情不好。

Rhine stayed in the empty mansion, eating desserts dipped in jam with a grave expression and distant eyes. Those not in the know-how would have thought he was thinking about some important matters of the country when he was just actually moody because he missed a certain someone.

记忆中,他和菲尔墨总是一起行动,无论是去边境与虫族作战,还是执行特殊任务。如今他大部分时间都会留在首都,而菲尔墨则时不时需要带兵外出。

In his memories, Filmore and him were always acting together. No matter if it was combat on the border or a special mission. Most of his time now was spent in the capital while Filmore still needed to lead the soldiers out once in a while.

虽然分离的时间并不长,但每次分开,都会让他感到心慌,恨不得将人绑在身边。不过出于信任和尊重,莱因没有自作主张将菲尔墨转入文职。相比之下,他更想和他一起去战斗,而不是在这里与一大群灰白色的死人脸勾心斗角。

Although they were not separated for long, every time they were, he would always feel flustered and wished he could tie the man to his side. But due to his desire to trust and respect the other, Rhine did not act on his own and move Filmore to a civilian post. Besides, he would rather fight together with him on a battlefield than to be here with a group of morally grey schemers.

爱人不在身边,莱因的眼睛又变成两台看谁都要死的遗像扫描仪,被他盯着的人,往往会感到毛骨悚然,仿佛命不久矣一般。

Without his lover by his side, Rhine's eyes turned into sweepers that viewed everyone as corpses. Those who were stared at by him, all felt their hair stand on their ends, like their life would soon cease to be.

好想大开杀戒......莱因百无聊赖地坐在指挥室,望着一桌子衣冠楚楚的高级军官,心里闪动着危险的念头。

I really want to just massacre them all... A greatly bored Rhine sat within the command room full of immaculately dressed senior military officers as dangerous thoughts flickered through his mind.

指挥室里的人不约而同地打了个激灵,最近总会莫名其妙地生出一股寒意,也不知道是怎么回事......

Everyone in the command room all shivered. They would recently all feel a chill, they really wondered why...

离开会议室后,莱因拒绝了几名军官的邀请,让副官直接送他回公馆。

Rhine refused a couple invitations from officers after the meeting and had his adjutant send him straight home.

车子行到半途,突然从旁边冲出一个人影,副官立刻踩下刹车,感觉到轻微的碰撞,那人惊叫一声倒在地上。

The car was halfway home when a figure suddenly rushed out from the sidewalk. The adjutant immediately slammed his foot down on the brake and felt a slight collision followed by the cries and toppling of that person.

"去看看。"莱因吩咐。

"Go take a look." Rhine ordered.

副官领命下车,走到那人身边,发现是一名年轻的Omega。他弯身将他扶起,问道:"怎么样?受伤了吗?"